Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

May, June and July sleeve update

How are you (mentally, physically)?

Hows work/family?

How are your eating schedule?

What are you doing for exercise?

What are you having trouble with?

What advice do you have for sleevers a month after you?

Single sleevers (and committed) noticed anyone trying to flirt?

Favorite food?

I will start

How are you (mentally, physically)? I feel good but since I hit 60lbs lost I felt the self sabotage itch I got when I last lost 60 pounds. But I didn't act on it which will usually be eat something outrageously unhealthy like a honeybun or something. I did not exercise 2 days this week because of procrastination and in part that self sabotage itch but I did 4 miles the next day instead of 3 miles.

Hows work/family? I am a full time student who wants to work so bad but must get this degree first. School is going awesome, family is falling in line as far as keeping temptations out of site and being supportive of my daily walking.

How are your eating schedule? I need to work on this. I ordered some containers for meal prepping hoping to get some ideas from you guys on what to prep for lunch and Breakfast? I have dinner and Snacks lined up.

What are you doing for exercise? Right now I walk 3 miles a day for 6 days I use 2 apps Nike+ which has challenges with friends to see who walks the most and measures distance and miles, and I have a vivo fit that I wear everyday that does the same. I am open for friends on both apps.

What are you having trouble with? eating on schedule, knowing what to eat for breakfast and lunch?

What advice do you have for sleevers a month after you? If you haven't already start exercising as much as you can, make a eating schedule to eat every three hours. Plan your meals. No one is perfect so keep your cheat meals to a minimum if you find yourself cheating every week, you have a problem and should nip it in the bud. Don't sweat that someone else lost 100 plus pounds in 3 months and you haven't lost 20 pounds you will get there.

Single sleevers (and committed) noticed anyone trying to flirt? It could be I am feeling myself but I always think someone other than me thinks Im cute. joking, I haven't noticed anyone.

I am now over 3 months out still walking still losing down 64lbs. I reached the weightless goal I set last month today, which was 15lbs. I see a lot of others who may started close to my weight and may have lost more than I or some who may not have lost as much, but I am content that the scale is steadily going down no matter the amount. The goal is we all get to our optimum healthy weight that we set for ourselves and stay there. Does not matter how fast we get there as long as we are headed in that direction.

With that said, I now allow myself healthy carbs like a half of a baked sweet potato and fruits like apples. I eat spinach based salads like Subways steak and cheese (without the cheese, lactose intolerant) fat free onion sauce or the tuna salad usually with all the veggies excluding onion and olives. My stomach still bubbles just not as much. I can eat almost anything I don't try with foods that don't have.