Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

6 days post op!

Hi!!!! I got my lap band "my baby" on 11/12 with dr. Rami lutfi in Chicago. I love this app and so far everyone I've encountered have been wonderful!!! I'm looking for a buddy or mentor who I can chat with!

I was banded on 11/10 at Day One by Dr. Ellie. Surgery was a lot quicker than I thought. I also had my hernia repaired so the healing is taking a little longer.

Edited by ashemademe

Hi!!! How are you feeling?? I also had a hernia repaired, and I'm just ready to feel like myself again. :( this gas pain is obnoxious!!! How is everything progressing??

I think I may have went back to work too early. My biggest cut kinda hurts, mostly because I picked up a grocery bag. I know very stupid on my part. So far my hungry is not too bad. Between shakes and tuna or baked fish I get up to about 800 calories a day.

I think I may have went back to work too early. My biggest cut kinda hurts, mostly because I picked up a grocery bag. I know very stupid on my part. So far my hungry is not too bad. Between shakes and tuna or baked fish I get up to about 800 calories a day.

Oh no. I hope you're feeling a little better. I was going to go back to work 5 days after surgery but I had to go back to the hospital and I just took that as a sign to stay home another week. I'm sure the boss isn't happy about it but oh well!! Ugh I wish I could eat fish or tuna!! I'm still on a liquid diet and next week I get to progress into mushy food for another two weeks, and then I can have soft solids!!! My hungries are killing me!! :'(

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Trending Products

• Trending Topics

• Recent Status Updates

• BeanitoDiego

I changed my profile image to a molecule of protein. Why? Because I am certain that it saved my life.
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
    • eclarke

Two years out. Lost 120 , regained 5 lbs. Recently has a bout of Norovirus, lost 7 pounds in two days. Now my stomach feels like it did right after my surgery. Sore, sensitive to even water.  Anyone out there have a similar experience?
      · 0 replies
    • Eve411

April Surgery
      Am I the only struggling to get weight down. I started with weight of 297 and now im 280 but seem to not lose more weight. My nutrtionist told me not to worry about the pounds because I might still be losing inches. However, I do not really see much of a difference is this happen to any of you, if so any tips?
      Thanks
      · 0 replies
    • Clueless_girl

Well recovering from gallbladder removal was a lot like recovering from the modified duodenal switch surgery, twice in 4 months yay 🥳😭. I'm having to battle cravings for everything i shouldn't have, on top of trying to figure out what happens after i eat something. Sigh, let me fast forward a couple of months when everyday isn't a constant battle and i can function like a normal person again! 😞
      · 0 replies
    • KeeWee

It's been 10 long years! Here is my VSG weight loss surgiversary update..
      https://www.ae1bmerchme.com/post/10-year-surgiversary-update-for-2024 
      · 0 replies
  • Recent Topics

• Hot Products

Our Newsletter

Follow us for the latest news
    and special product offers!
  • Together, we have lost...
      lbs

PatchAid Vitamin Patches