Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Ohio Friends?!:)

Anyone from ohio? I'd love to talk about surgeons and your process(:

Hi am from Columbus Ohio

Awesome! Have you had your surgery yet?

I'm from Cincinnati. My Dr is George Kerlakian. He is Chief Surgeon for Bariatrics for Good Samaritan Hospital. I highly recommend

I live in Toledo OH...and trying to find people to get support from and to help support.I need help getting back on track.I workout 4-5 times a wk with out losing lbs...any advice would be great

I live in Toledo OH...and trying to find people to get support from and to help support.I need help getting back on track.I workout 4-5 times a wk with out losing lbs...any advice would be great

Eat more Protein 60_80grams a day

Hi am from Columbus Ohio

Veronica, were practically neighbors! I am from Lancaster Ohio! Just moved to pleasantville ohio. It's out in the country and a suburb of Lancaster.

From Cleveland Ohio looking for a support buddy

I'm from Cleveland! And I'm having my surgery Monday! Lol

Yeah! I had mine last week there! My whole process was through them. It was amazing! The hospital is also amazing. If you have any questions let me know!

Im in the greater Cleveland area - looking for buddies and mentors as well. Having my procedure on April 28th at Cleveland Clinic.

I'm from Findlay area. Had my surgery at wood county hospital. Dr Lalor was my surgeon. Amazing guy!

I'm in cleveland! Having my surgery at the clinic in early December. Would love to hear everyone's experience with the clinic staff and drs!! My surgeon is Schauer.

I'm in cleveland! Having my surgery at the clinic in early December. Would love to hear everyone's experience with the clinic staff and drs!! My surgeon is Schauer.

Hi kpenney727! I loved i and not because I'm an employee :)

The staff was great. I didn't experience any complications other than a gas attack. My surgery was on a Monday and that Friday evening prior to I came down with an awful cough. I was on my pre-op diet and didn't bother to ask if I could take anything for the cough. After the procedure the hardest part for me was the pain associated with my incisions and me coughing. Even though they were prescribed I didn't go home on pain meds. I didn't feel as though I needed them.

Dr. Schauer and his resident, Dr. Aminian were great and took great care of me. Dr. Schauer's nurse, Michael, is extremely helpful and full of knowledge. The team as a whole were wonderful IMO, from beginning to end.