Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Since my breasts seem like they've volunteered to be the first body part to loose all of it's weight during the first month, I've had to search for additional options to keep "my girls" floating above my navel angry.png . Push-up bras aren't cutting it as it seems as though my breasts seem flat across rather than plump and inviting. I don't know if they is an untapped market for bariatric bras that assist in keeping the breast skin from sagging, but if there is no such type of bra, I may have to resort to getting out the good ole cloth bandage and wrap my breasts to my chest.tsk.gif

Anyone have a suggestion?

iagree.gif

No suggestions but I feel ya! I've noticed that my 42 Hs are already starting to deflate. I'm not looking forward to shopping for bras because, until I get down to DD or so, there aren't really any places locally that has bras in my size. Means there's going to be a lot of money spent on shipping things back and forth.

That ia such a great point ladies...I forgot about that after my lapband surgery. The "girls" were set free hippie.gif for a while due to the surgical site where the band is located....Lol..

When I have (hope to be covered for) the VSG, that is something I would need to keep in mind this time.

I definitely sympathize! I just bought two bras today at Lame Bryant. They have a 50% off everything sale going (except Spanx, darn it) and I needed new bras desperately. I had them fit me, then I tried on bras until I found two that worked for me. Surprisingly to me, I'm only down 1 band size from what I was wearing, and my cup size actually went up to DDD. @@ I guess those arm exercises are doing some good! LOL

I guess those arm exercises are doing some good! LOL

Fill me in on those arm exercises STAT! LOL

LOL, Afro Cyster!!! I'm doing very basic arm exercises (and I still have flaps, btw). I do two sets of 15 reps MWF and I do bicep curls, skull crushers, straight arm lifts, and triceps curls. I googled exercises for obese beginners and came up with a couple of good youtube videos that helped me get my form right. I'm using baby weights, 3 pounds, because I want to firm and tone, so more sets of higher reps rather than increasing the weight.

I'm probably still gonna end up looking like a flying squirrel, but I'll have some muscle in my arms. :)

Hmmmm......I'm at week one......when can I begin to do a vigorous exercise? Week 4?

Lifting 3 pounds of weights isn't really vigorous, but it does make my arm muscles a little tired after all the reps I do. My doc said no weights until I was six weeks out, to make sure I didn't injure my new sleeve. Ask your doc for his recommendation.

Mine is helping a bit. I can see some definition starting. Of course, I think anything would help me since I was so heavy before! :)