Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

High Protein coffee drinks?

Anyone tried these and where from? I'm only 17 days out and missing my coffee like crazy. At some point I hope to be able to drink it again and I just found out they have some that have Protein in them??? If this is true, then I will be able to drink my coffee AND get my protein at the same time. Someone tell me these really exist! If so, how long should I wait to try one? I was told to drink Decaf tea instead of coffee for awhile.

Anyone tried these and where from? I'm only 17 days out and missing my coffee like crazy. At some point I hope to be able to drink it again and I just found out they have some that have Protein in them??? If this is true, then I will be able to drink my coffee AND get my Protein at the same time. Someone tell me these really exist! If so, how long should I wait to try one? I was told to drink Decaf tea instead of coffee for awhile.

You are in luck!! Click brand Protein powder makes a mocha blend that has 12 grams of protein per scoop. A serving is 2 scoops and has the equivalent of 2 shots of espresso. Mix a scoop with a scoop of chocolate Protein Powder, top it with some SF whipped topping and you wouldn't know the difference between it and a starbucks concoction. awesome!!

You are in luck!! Click brand Protein powder makes a mocha blend that has 12 grams of Protein per scoop. A serving is 2 scoops and has the equivalent of 2 shots of espresso. Mix a scoop with a scoop of chocolate protein powder, top it with some SF whipped topping and you wouldn't know the difference between it and a starbucks concoction. awesome!!

That looks good but are there any without a lot of carbs?

Yes, avoid drinking coffee and black tea because the caffeine causes dehydration. I read somewhere that for every cup of coffee you drink, you need to drink a glass of Water (In addition to the 64 oz of H2O that you have to drink daily [minimum]).

I used to be a big coffee lover. I used to drink a cup of cuban coffee (most people would barley finish 1 or 2 oz; it's that strong). I gave that up, just to make my transformation to a healthier me successful.

I LOVE my morning CLICK mocha espresso! i even dropped my usual cup of hot tea with coffee mate Creamer which i have been addicted to for years!

The click has 120 cals, 1.5 g fat, 12g carbs, and 15 g. Protein.

It's worth the carbs :) love, love, love it!

i make it with 14 oz. cold Water, 2T sugar free vanilla Torani Syrup, and ice. i whirl it up in the blender, then put it in a Blender Bottle with a few more cubes ( i like it cold!) and drink it on my commute. it usually takes me 1+ hr. to drink it all...very rewarding fix :)

Anyone tried these and where from? I'm only 17 days out and missing my coffee like crazy. At some point I hope to be able to drink it again and I just found out they have some that have Protein in them??? If this is true, then I will be able to drink my coffee AND get my protein at the same time. Someone tell me these really exist! If so, how long should I wait to try one? I was told to drink Decaf tea instead of coffee for awhile.

I ordered Click and to be honest, I'm just not a big fan. I wasn't happy with the amount of carbs but then again, my favorite Protein powder is Jay Robb and it has about 1 gram of carbs so I was a bit shocked at the Click amount.

Everything is subjective and you probably will just have to try it for yourself to see if you like it or not.

I switched to Decaf coffee before surgery ...even though the link between uclers and caffeine is unproven, I don't want to chance getting an ulcer in my new tiny tum. But the Click Protein powder DOES have caffeine so buyer beware. I didn't do coffee at ALL for about 4 weeks post-op. I usually have about 10oz of decaf every day now.

Since I do not eat "real" carbs - bread, potatoes, rice, anything made with flour, the carbs from the Click aren't punitive. And if I just want the coffee mocha taste I can just sprinkle some Click on the top of a chocolate flavored Protein Shake, like how they dust on cinnamon at a coffee shop, and that's less than a pinch which is negligible. Yum!!