Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Surgery scheduled tomorrow

I know you're so excited - I'm sure you'll do great! The staff at the hospital are WONDERFUL and are very good at making sure you're not in pain. Don't be afraid to tell them how you feel. They don't like your pain level to go over a 2-3. Walk the halls as much as you can stand. My hubby had me on a 3 hr interval and that worked well for me. While I don't envy you the surgery, I DO envy you being able to look into Dr. B's eyes tomorrow, if only for a few minutes. He's the real Dr. McDreamy :rolleyes: !! And he will definately get the Skinny Girl to come out and be noticed.

I'm also having surgery this week - on Friday I'm having my 31-yr old breast implants exchanged for new ones. I'm super excited to get the new ta-ta's - ha! Since all the weight loss I need them to be filled out again that's for sure.

I know you'll probably be super jittery and nervous today, but just think - the waiting is OVER and you're moving on to a healthier new you!! Good luck and take care!!

I agree with your assessment of Dr. Barker - I've told all of my friends about him:)

I usually lose weight in my breast before anyplace else so I'm already dropping hints to my hubby to prepare him for the implants I'll need next year:)

Great job on your weight loss, you deserve a new set of ta-tas for that!

I'll touch base 'on the other side':)

V

Thanks for the positive vibes. On day #2 I was wondering what I had gotten myself into:) but I am up and running now and life is good. I am still on a liquid diet and have stuck to it. Tummy staples come out this Thursday morn. I am chewing Vitamins daily and walking alot. I feel like I have 'crossed over' the threshold and now the work begins. And, yes, Dr. Barker (aka McDreamy) is still as good looking as ever!! How are ya'll doing???

Thanks for the positive vibes. On day #2 I was wondering what I had gotten myself into:) but I am up and running now and life is good. I am still on a liquid diet and have stuck to it. Tummy staples come out this Thursday morn. I am chewing Vitamins daily and walking alot. I feel like I have 'crossed over' the threshold and now the work begins. And, yes, Dr. Barker (aka McDreamy) is still as good looking as ever!! How are ya'll doing???

I had my breast augmentation revision done last Friday and am a bit sore today myself. The boobies look great, and now hopefully I can be done with surgeries for awhile now. Glad you're doing well post-op and adjusting to the liquid diet. This is the hardest part, when it's over it will be smooth sailing from here on out. When you get to mushies you'll think you're in heaven! Best of luck with your recovery - sounds like you're doing fantastic!