Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I wasn't sure where to put this post, but then I tought about it and figured this was a success story and NSV! I am leaving for Hawaii this weekend! I am so excited , :w00t: yet nervous too! I have only been on a plane to FL and back, and that was about 10 yrs ago. I am super nervous to fly, but nothing some medication can't help. I am scared to be in a new place with new food. Also, I have never left my dogs. So, this will be a huge achievment for me to take this trip on so many levels! So, I think this should count as another NSV for me. I can (hopefully) fit in a plane seat. I know at 369 pounds I would not have and would have been very uncomfortable, and probably not wanted to go. I hope to have many, many NSV in Hawaii, and of course, will share here (as well as lots of pictures):shades_smile:

Also, my 7 month sleeve-aversary will be while I am there! AND... NO SCALE!!!! OMG, I hope I make it with no scale, LOL. But, maybe I will drop some pounds if I am not obsessing about weighing myself daily (multiple times). AND, I am sure I will be a lot more active there. We shall see!!!

I really want to do the zip line, but it has a weight limit of 260. I am 250 right now, but scared because I am so close and probably weigh about 5 pounds more with clothes on. I can't really do the zipline naked. :pound:

When we get back, my brother, sister and I are getting out pictures done professionally for our mom, for mothers day. I will have to post those too!

ALOHA!!! :seeya: :seeya: :seeya: :seeya:

You will find lots of healthy food options. Many chicken and fish dishes. You will also find many unhealthy choices :( With that said you are GOING TO HAWAII! Live it up and at least have a bite of this or that!

Yayyyy Sarah!!! Have fun GF - and yes bring back plenty of pics for us. Hey, will miss you while you're gone!! Enjoy the sunshine and sublime scenery!!! :D

Sooooo happy for you to take this trip! I can't wait for pictures and I totally agree that being on vacation you should indulge in a bite or two of something that you would not normally eat! Have fun, live it up and come back to tell us all about how much better life is living in a smaller body! Woo hoo!

Hooray! Hope you have a blast.

I'm looking forward to being able to fly again without the dreaded extenders.

Congratulations on all you've lost so far.