Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Cosmetic Surgery

I know there are probably other posts about this topic but wanted to throw it out in the men's room. Has anyone had a Tummy Tuck or any other kind of PS after they have lost their weight. Just looking for some advice, cost estimates. I guess I did not think that I would have this much flab around my stomach, chest and under my arms. No matter what I do at the gym, it is not helping and am going to resort to PS in about 2 months. Thanks for any info.

When I get this bag of fat lost, I am going to have it

cut off before I do something stupid and fill it up again.

/mike/

I have a friend that is a nurse and she said that she knows a group of doctors that will do it for free and then donate your skin to burn victims. I didnt get anymore details than that because I am a ways off for getting it done. Anyways might be worth checking into.

I have a friend that is a nurse and she said that she knows a group of doctors that will do it for free and then donate your skin to burn victims. I didnt get anymore details than that because I am a ways off for getting it done. Anyways might be worth checking into.

If anyone else gets details about this, that'd be awesome. I too am a ways off but am very interested if that's available.

I am very worried about having loose skin after losing all this weight. I bought a compression garment to wear while I'm losing. Not sure what else I can do to help the skin shrink back. I'm fairly young, 33, and don't have much of a sag on my belly even though I am 300+lbs. I'm hoping it will just shrink back, but I guess we'll see. :wink2:

I am very worried about having loose skin after losing all this weight. I bought a compression garment to wear while I'm losing. Not sure what else I can do to help the skin shrink back. I'm fairly young, 33, and don't have much of a sag on my belly even though I am 300+lbs. I'm hoping it will just shrink back, but I guess we'll see. :wink2:

How's the compression shirt working for you? What brand are you using?

I haven't worn it yet, becuase I was just banded a couple weeks ago, but this is the one I got:

Design Veronique -- Non-Zippered Abdominal Garment