Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

My first meal!

My first meal! Refried Beans watered down with vegetable broth and spiced with garlic, onion, and chili powder, and a soft-scrambled egg. I'm obviously not going to eat the whole thing.

If I only get to eat a bit, I get to eat the best!

52358046050__CB5D3F1F-01B0-4679-AA48-642538BD29D9.JPG

Edited by kitmouse

Lucky!!! [emoji38] i got another 2 weeks to go but soooo looking forward to this moment!

How did you handle it?

Way to go!

I am not quite a month out. Really not hungry. Hopefully, I will begin to desire some food. I have had some refried Beans and a soft boiled egg. (I only had a few bites of them and couldn't and didn't want anymore. I really hope I can eat better going forward.

53 minutes ago, larta said:

I am not quite a month out. Really not hungry. Hopefully, I will begin to desire some food. I have had some refried Beans and a soft boiled egg. (I only had a few bites of them and couldn't and didn't want anymore. I really hope I can eat better going forward.

But isn't it nice to not be DRIVEN by food, to be able to stop so easily, to not go to war with yourself over 10 calories' worth of egg? That's what I'm marveling at right now. This freedom is marvelous to me.

Kitmouse...Yes, it is wonderful not being driven by food. I was thinking of food, eating food, absessing about what I did eat, what I didn't eat, when I was going to eat. blah, blah, blah....Yes, that is wonderful. I had a lapland for 7 years, so have not been feeling hungry or craving anyway. Since I have had the sleeve, not even a month yet, its even more so. I never thought I would say this, but I don't want to loose too much weight. lol All the problems with my band, created a lot of problems with eating. I converted to the sleeve to avoid those problems, which I am. I can't wait to get to regular food, where I can have a salad or some fruit (I could not with the band, I would get stuck ).....Leaving for a cruise on the 15th and that is when I also start regular food. I will be very careful and am taking some Protein Shakes with me.

Like this AM. I am having a soft boiled egg. I have eaten 1/2 of it and have had enough. :)