Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Crystal light

I only drink the Lemonade one......rest are to sweet. I drink it every day with GENEPRO to get all of my Protein in. I have been drinking it for the last year and have not had a problem

I've drank Crystal Light lemonade for years. And was drinking it the day I returned from the hospital. Never had a problem with it. But don't get me started on sugar free Popsicles! Frankensleeve never liked those!

I've drank Crystal Light lemonade for years. And was drinking it the day I returned from the hospital. Never had a problem with it. But don't get me started on sugar free Popsicles! Frankensleeve never liked those!

What don't you like about sugar free pops? I have one every day for my 'dessert' if you want to call it that

I drink about 80-100 oz a day 3 weeks after surgery and about 90% of what I drink is crystal light, but I only use one packet per gallon compared to the recommended two packets. It makes it taste not like Water but not too sweet.

I love Crystal light drink it every day all day

I"m pre-op so I haven't hit that taste changing phenomenon.

I do like Crystal Light in most every flavor that I've tried.

I notice that there is a wide, wide range in sweetness in the various flavors. Their grape is awesome.....I really enjoy it.....but its much sweeter than other version. I loaded up this week when the local BiLo store had Crystal Light on sale. I looked like a Crystal Light fiend when I hit the checkout line. :P

I haven't had any taste changes at all. Don't know why. But I haven't tried much 'bad' yet. Had a bite of cake today. It was good. Bite of a donut it was good. I think I like salmon now. But nothing major.

I like sugar free pops. Frankensleeve didn't like them. Something about the artificial sweeter sent him into fits during those 1st weeks post-op. He grew to like them, but it was a rough trip. :-)

What don't you like about sugar free pops? I have one every day for my 'dessert' if you want to call it that

I drink about 80-100 oz a day 3 weeks after surgery and about 90% of what I drink is crystal light, but I only use one packet per gallon compared to the recommended two packets. It makes it taste not like Water but not too sweet.

I like Grape, Cherry, strawberry,.... but always go back to Lemonade flavor.

This week I found Jolly Rancher sugar free drink mix. It comes in Watermelon, Cherry, and Green Apple.

They taste great. I would say they taste like their candy counterparts,

but I haven't eaten a Jolly Rancher candy in years.

Now if only they would make the grape flavor in sugar free powder.

I found the Jolly Rancher sodas in grape (years ago) and they taste sooooo good.

But I gave them up because of the sugar.

I"m pre-op so I haven't hit that taste changing phenomenon.

I do like Crystal Light in most every flavor that I've tried.

I notice that there is a wide, wide range in sweetness in the various flavors. Their grape is awesome.....I really enjoy it.....but its much sweeter than other version. I loaded up this week when the local BiLo store had Crystal Light on sale. I looked like a Crystal Light fiend when I hit the checkout line. :P

I just tried the crystal lite pure strawberry kiwi.... It has a really funny after taste. I don't suggest it. I'm pre op.

I bought the Jolley Rancher packets as well and they do indeed taste like the candy (from what I remember!). They're kind of fun.????