Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

dumb question......

Hi how do you change the weight on the ticker thingy? I lost weight and want to post it, but I don't know how. LOL.

Just go back to www.tickerfactory, where you originally designed it. It will remember you, and you can just change the numbers. Then delete the one you have and copy/paste the new one, through the edit signature under User CP.

Now I told you how to do that....you tell me how to lose the weight so I CAN change my numbers!!!

Congrats on the loss!!!

Kat

Kat, Thank you thank you!!! Hmmm how I lost the weight. Oddly, I am just not hungry anymore -I only eat when I need to. Somehow (and its even strange to me---I don't feel like snacking either!) I also gave up soda...down to only one cup of coffee a day (if I even drink the whole cup!) and have been hitting the Water bottles. All those changes = 4 lb weight loss this week. I am curious now to see how long I can keep it up...trying to set a personal goal to keep doing this until I get my surgery. Oh yeah I am also a couch potato, but decided that everytime I get tired to force myself to go outside...i rake or weed the garden...anything to keep me from napping. I decided napping = weight gain. Oh and I joined fitday.com and sparkpeople.com. :rolleyes:

I actually did really well for the first 4-6 weeks. Then my DH was diagnosed with heart problems and we have been on one helluva rollercoaster ride ever since. As always before, I am still a stress eater. It seems the stress robs me of my common sense! I have had one fill, and I see my Dr. this next Friday, we will decide then if I get a little more or not. I know in my heart and my head, I am not eating from hunger, I am eating just to eat. We have also had a crazy several months, had kids moving in and out of the house, as they made changes in their lives. Our DD divorced, so she and her daughter moved in with us for a few months. She bought a place, and DH and she renovated it, she finally moved out a few weeks back. 2 days later, our DS and his family moved in, they were moving back to the area, and the home they were buying had a delay in closing, due to a death in the sellers family, their son. So our son agreed to allow them time, so they stayed with us until last night. Now we are once again just the 2 of us!! Maybe without kids and grandkids having Snacks around I can behave a little better!!! We'll see!! I may not have lost much weight lately, but I just lost an excuse for not having lost it!!! Gotta get back in my plan!!! Wish me luck!

Kat