Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

June Chat

Good Morning and Welcome to June... :)

Darcy - Have you made an appt with Your Doc yet? Hopefully it turns out to be nothing but better to be safe.. Sorry to hear about Ava ~ ouch in the pocketbook ~ Hopefully your babies will get to feeling better soon.

Hi Kat ~ Praying that you get the call and everything can move along for you and DH. I have not had time to read back on your trip ~ Hope you all enjoyed it and relaxed. You got it girl...

Donna ~ My Heart and Prayers go out to you. I have seen on my ex's side what alcohol can do to a family. Hopefully he will make a turn around.

Eileen ~ Mine are coming more common since Dec ~ early menapouse is what the Doc says. Hopefully it is not true but it's expected I guess.

Beanie - I have a call into my Lawyer cause I really do believe that I am entitled to the whole thing. But in order to get him to sign off on the house I will use anything at this point to keep the peace and the house and it's contents. Believe me I would rather not give him a dime for all the emotional crap I have had to take from his bottom of the barrel family and that is putting it nicely. I will be taking cell phone / ins pymt off the top... sounds like you all had a good time this weekend

Patty ~ was it hard to set up the Tivo? I would really love one but am still not sure. I order movies from Net flix and those sit around my home for like a month. I was thinking they were going to call and tell me to send them back..

Pat ~ Sorry about your friend {{HUGS}}}

I love your golf course yard.. Especially your ride ~ I could go round and round on that all day.. Even make money giving rides.

Cindy ~ glad you are ticket free..

Betty ~ Are you getting any rest yet??

Becky - Happy Belated Birthday

Sherry ~ have you checked out Ebay for the Gun he wants? That is good that he is working to offset the cost..

" EMPLOYEE OF THE MONTH ~ SHERRY"

Dianne ~ I bet once the Snacks are out of the picture for you and ME - we will see a differance..

Carol ~ Hi

Well here we go another day in the neighborhood. Just pluggin away and waiting for the insurance lady or adjuster to call. Total loss is what the adjuster told the collision place.. See how much they will be offering is the next question?

Other than that this would be the first weekend he would get the boys for overnights but he already said he would rather not take them till he has his apt ready? humm all the flippin fighting and now he does not want them. A$$

Well tomorrow is pay day and hoping to get some bills out of the way at least on my side, little does he know that there is a garnishment on his check. Kids are doing great and ex SIL is taking them to the park to ride bikes today. Other than that not a whole lot going on today. I bring in Breakfast tomorrow that is todays delimma.. Crap why did I agree???