Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Do you hate your protein shakes?

Hey everyone! I have been on this site a few months and have noticed a lot of people that hate their Protein shakes. I have tried powders?utm_source=BariatricPal&utm_medium=Affiliate&utm_campaign=CommentLink" target="_ad" data-id="1" >unjury and Chike and they are both too flavorful for me... By that I mean they are over compensating for what they lack. I do use the Unjury unflavored to up the Protein on Soup and stuff, but if a recipe calls for flavors it's Gladiator all the way.

If you have seen my posts I am swearing by the Gladiator Protein powder from smoothie King. I know that smoothie King franchises are limited, but because I love it so much I am going to work with my local Smoothie King and become a self prescribed distributor exclusively for this site and friends of my blog. They are changing out the packaging right now and will be replenishing the stores next week 9/6/11.

Each container is 20 full servings (45 grams of protein). Being just a month out of surgery I do half servings which makes a container last me a month (40 servings of 22.5 g of protein). I will know for sure next week what the shipped cost will be, but I anticipate it being between $50-$60 depending on the shipping cost.

What I will do is send a serving sample (2 oz) to those of you that are interested, just help me cover the cost at $3 for 1 or $4 for two. I will have vanilla and chocolate samples. For now if you would be interested in the strawberry I can purchase it in a sample, but I'm not sure what the cost would be since I have not purchased the full container.

Once I figure out the logistics I will add a paypal button to my blog to order and get back to everyone that is interested.

I have posted the nutritional information below. Please email, PM or post on my blog so I can contact you with more details. I look forward to helping those who hate Protein Shakes :lol:

Gladiator®

Working out or playing hard? Don’t throw yourself to the lions. With premium whey & egg white protein base, Aminogen® and your choice of two fruits or fruit juices, Gladiator® gives your body a fighting chance.

Ingredients

Gladiator® Low Carb Meal Replacement (45 Grams of Protein), Your Choice of Two Fruits

Nutritional Information

Calories 180 Fat (g) - Saturated fat (g) - Calories from fat - Cholesterol (mg) - Carbohydrates (g) 1 Sugar (g) - Protein (g) 45 Sodium (mg) 150 Fiber (g) - Nutritional information is calculated based upon correct portioning of Smoothie King’s standard recipes. Because our smoothies may be customized, exact information may vary. For any additional information, please call 1-800-577-4200

Nutritional information will vary depending on the fruits/juices you choose.