Statistics Cost: $16,000 for BREAST LIFT AND FLEUR DE LIS STYLED Tummy Tuck (saved up and self paid) Date: January 21, 2020 surgery date Surgeon: Dr. Dana Goldberg, Jupiter, Florida Three days before surgery Hibiclens antispetic showers and application of Mupirocin ointment. I ate my regular routine and variety of high quality salads, fresh fruits, nuts, veggies, baked seeded crackers (Firehook brand) with cheese nibbles along with hot tea/1% milk + 80 -100 oz. Water per day. Day One Surgery 9:00am - 3:30pm yesterday. Was administered Experal, Valium (if needed) and Enoxaparin. Recovery time until 6:00 pm. Hubby takes me home and I'm in bed by 8:00 pm until 5:00am to empty pressurize drains (3) + urinate. Off balance a bit and slumped to the floor. Puppy to the rescue! Not a fall - just loopy and off balance a bit. Walked around the house with my walker device twice. Surgeon does not want me bent over but standing straight up. Day Two Today follow-up appointment at surgeons office 9:15am. Everything looked great and they were amazed with my healthy appearance. I believe this is attributable to clean and simple eating, water, no sugar or salt or little processed products. 5 pounds of skin was removed and I feel so much lighter! That puts me at 124! - Of course, after swelling and settling in the next weeks and months to follow maybe more.... I had them take a picture of the removed flesh. I see it fascinating, not morbid. After all, it was a part of me once. Got a glimpse of the girls aka. breasts today and I love them!!! Perky and pretty. No longer the inherited elongated missels downward from my mother and Aunt! Haha. Other supplements to help with pain + wound healing are daily Juven drink, Arnica, stool softener, Oxycodone graduating to Tylenol as needed. In other knee surgeries - I found keeping ahead of the pain was better than when in pain. Overall, so far, this whole process has been intriguing AND not as bad as I thought. Sensing a good premise of what's to follow. My compression garments and socks actually feel really good - stabilizing me + fit well. They placed pads between the stitches and garment. So far feeling not pinching or discomfort. We are having crispy cool whether and enjoyed a walk down the block with hubby and puppy this afternoon. Tonight Hubby's making our favorite navy bean Soup with loads of veggies, cloves + baked ham cubes for flavor. He also made Chia pudding to die for made with vanilla, pear, orange, macadamia nuts, cacao powder... Nice winter recipes. Very excited and feel most fortunate to take this next step to what will become another game changer. I want my 60's to be a fabulous decade! Do hope all the ladies in our winterized plastics group continued best wishes and quality healing. Addie ;]