Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Harris/Galveston County people looking for Support

A couple of us from Friendswood and Texas City Area have meet once for coffee or a bottle of Water at Starbucks so we could talk about our experiece and would like others to join us. Men or Women are welcome. It doesn't matter what Dr you used we have different Drs. Also you could bring your spouse or a friend whatever makes you comfortable

We are open to meeting anywhere that is public so people will feel safe. If you are interested just reply to this thread. It was really fun meeting others that are going through the same thing. We said an hour but we talked 2 hours. But people could and go as they want

We thought we could meet once a month or more if some want to. Thanks!!:)

Edited by 123crod

Yes pls. let me know when and where you all will be meeting next. I am in Santa Fe and looking for a local support group. I am so excited to hear about your group! Thanks, SylviaM. :thumbup:

I want to join your local support group pls. Let me know when and where you all are meeting next! Thank you, SylviaM

I private messaged you. We would love to have you meet with us

I am in the Spring/Cypress area. I would like more info about your meeting...I am pre-banded, but plan to get my surgery in early January.:thumbup:

Thank you,

René

I think we could set up something for the weekend of November 14 or 15 does that work for anybody?

I sent you all private messages with date still working on time. Anyone else interested?

cool that yall are coming up with a local support group.

Well 3 of us met today it was fun. When we meet again in a 3 weeks or a month. Maybe someone else would like to come. Anyone is welcome and we always meet in a public place so everyone will feel safe.

Well 3 of us met today it was fun. When we meet again in a 3 weeks or a month. Maybe someone else would like to come. Anyone is welcome and we always meet in a public place so everyone will feel safe.

where yall meeting at?

This time it was Starbucks at Baybrook Mall. Next time it will be at a different Starbuck the mall was so busy and too much noise. You are welcome to come. You would be an inspiratation for us. One of the girls there today had lost over 100 lbs too. If you want you can bring your wife or girlfriend whatever make you comfortable. I will let you know when we will meet again. Maybe you could come. The very first time my husband went with me since it was the first time I ever met someone on the internet

I'm easy like Sunday mornings. wherever is fine with me. My wife is a starbucks addict. We went to Seattle last week and her main focus while there was to go to the first starbucks.

SN851675.jpg

that being said, I work with a few people that have had it done and know a few people from true results center up in houston if yall want I can ask them if they want to come as well.

That sound great to me. I will get with you and the others and see when we can all meet.