Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Pjtp...again!

PJTP...again!

Maybe I would have enjoyed it more if I'd seen it when I was younger and more easily impressed. Loved Tim Curry's "Sweet Transvestite", but the rest of it I could take or leave.

The audience participation was hilarious. Half the audience (me included) had never seen it, the other half knew the dialogue by heart (including when to throw things at the screen). I had an obnoxious person shooting me with a Water pistol from behind me about two rows back...now if you know ANYTHING about Black women, you know we take our hair seriously (anybody seen Chris Rock's documentary 'Good Hair' yet? He is getting major grief for spilling the secrets, but I digress) and one thing you do NOT do is squirt Water at us without warning! Even though I wear my hair natural, I still didn't want to be squirted...if I could have found the idiot with the water pistol, there would have been an incident that needed the police! :)

I saw Rocky Horror numerous times when I was younger, and I am so sorry about the over-zealous fan with the water pistol. I WANT to see Good Hair, but I can't find it playing anywhere near here. It is really ticking me off.:D One of my best friends and I were planning on seeing it.:lol:

Oh sure....I decide to leave PJTP-Again because it is dying a slow painful death, and you all start posting!!!

Maybe it's me?:D:wub:

Tap is back!!! Whoo Hoo!!! Nope not you. Just a rough spot on my part.

Saturday's activities were fun...gosh, I felt like 'Rocky Horror' lasted forever!

Maybe I would have enjoyed it more if I'd seen it when I was younger and more easily impressed. Loved Tim Curry's "Sweet Transvestite", but the rest of it I could take or leave.

I love RHPS!!!! First time I saw it was in my early 20's. So fun! Now. I've never seen it at a theater but have heard the stories. Not sure I would go b/c of that.

I saw Rocky Horror numerous times when I was younger, and I am so sorry about the over-zealous fan with the Water pistol. I WANT to see Good hair, but I can't find it playing anywhere near here. It is really ticking me off.:) One of my best friends and I were planning on seeing it.:lol:

Howdy Lady! How are you?

~~~~~

Fine here. Feeling a lot better. DD now has it and will miss school tomorrow and probably Thursday.

Had my gyno appt today. Off the depo and re-starting BC pills. He also put me on prozac to see if it would help w/my Migraines and mood swings during PMS. Kinda weird feelin' about that. But if it helps all the better. I'll go get the Rxs tomorrow sometime. We'll see how that works and I'm going to have some tests done. He'll do a full hysterectomy if needed but it will be at a later date.

New furnace being installed tomorrow. Looking forward to that. Well, having a furnace again, not the bill! We primarily use our stove for heating but we use the furnace for back-up - early AMs when it's cold or if we're gone all day, it takes the chill off while I get the fire going.

Work and woodcutting on the agenda for the rest of the week.

Have a great Tuesday!

OK - I'll give it another try....

Rather than one big multi-quote (although I do believe I am the reigning queen in that regard), I will respond in quotes of 5....starting from my last post...

I'll never be able to retire. I've already signed up for a corpse / work program to continue working after I'm deceased.

Where's the sign-up list????

I'm here. Been sick again. Got a lot of physical stuff going on and it's depressing me. Tired of feeling like crap all the time.

I'll try to check in more now that Im feeling better. Take care y'all!

Heart - Hope you are starting to feel better...

Woke up this morning to snow---over half a foot! My office manager, was rear ended on her way in to work (right about here, imagine my Mom telling me "if you can't say something nice, say nothing at all"). I have nothing to say about it tho!

Weight is hovering at the same spot----my own fault. I know if I want it to change, I have to change something....eat less, move more, SOMETHING! Instead, I keep doing and eating the same, and expecting miracles, and the weight to just drop of its own accord, and it is not happening!!!

Snow...a dirty word!!!

Perhaps your mother and mine are related...

You mean, it doesn't work??? Damn! Guess it is back to the Y for me. ratsnfrackin:cursing::thumbup:

My question is, why would someone with an obvious crossed eye, become a television reporter?

I feel so petty, I know I am going to get flamed, and deservedly.....it just makes me feel so bad to not be able to recall a single thing she said.......

Perhaps she really wants to be a producer or something, but has to work her way up. OR, perhaps she figures that will be the 'mark of distinction' that gets her noticed and advances her quickly - her trademark, her claim to fame. Or perhaps she is related to the owner and he/she is independently wealthy and doesn't really care if people are paying attention. Or...

I see your Sound of Music and raise you a: "Willkommen, bienvenue, welcome!" Come back, Tap!

Tee hee - Now I'm singing that....and am very tempted to wear heavy black eyeliner, a top hat and speak vit a germun akzend.:eek::thumbup:

Part 2...

I admit it, I haven't been here as much as before, and you're right, I do need "study breaks" - heck, I need "work breaks" too!

I love the PJTP thread...was sorry to see the old one go, but I'm determined to stay for this one. So even if you don't see me posting every day, I'm still here and I'm not giving up *Ebony stamps foot*

Work breaks and study breaks...that's what PJTP and Facebook are for. And yes, I've gone to the 'dark side', and am still trying to figure things out there.

Plain - love the new pic in your avatar! You're a cutie pie!:wub:

Now Ebony, I can just see Plain swelling with pride ....um, I mean getting a big head, I mean....oh, forget it!:eek:

Well so today the state agency who regulates us show up for a review. SURPRISE! So it is drop everything accommodate all their needs and get absolutely nothing else done. Have I told you all how I so love surprises (NOT)! Anyway be glad when they move on but then I will have a big report to fix! !

I love surprises! Surprise parties, surprise acts of kindness. In school I used to love surprise tests...I'm just weird, I guess.

DD had her little party at school. It was cute to see all of the costumes the kids were wearing.

Little kids in costumes are so cute...pets are not!

try having your assistant principal come in for a 5 minute walkthrough and see you are eating ice cream while teaching!!!:thumbup: I made no apologies and continued my lesson on Plymouth. Too bad they didn't have ice cream back then or I could've worked it into the lesson. Dang those Pilgrims and their crappy food.:thumbup:

Oops!

Tug is so dark that he needs to be photographed w/ a real camera, and I'm not so good with my wife's. I'll talk her into some snaps and post.

I'm traing to learn echocardiograms.....it's pretty cool, but I'm still learning the politics (lots of people wanted / applied for this job, so I'm the source of much envy and bitterness.....but somebody had to get chosen) of the job. The cool thing is that echo / respiratory / sleep medicine all fall under the umbrella of the same department, so I already know all the folks involved.

yes indeed, pics of Tug, please. And learning echos...another skill set is always a good thing.

Guess I will be saying my mantra a lot "I love my job, I love my Life" LOL!!!!!!! They were all telling me to breath today at work, maybe I will try it of course a drink works better!

I'll drink a toast to that!

Ummm, yep, breathing is kinda important. Blue isn't usually a good skin color unless you're related to a Smurf! And a drink ALWAYS helps! LOL!

Sunday I'd made a pumpkin cake for dessert w/the IL's here for dinner. We hardly ate any of it. It took my 9x13 casserole dish so it was big. I took that w/us tonight so the boys could eat it and get it out of my house. I would have had to toss it otherwise. They get a sweet treat and I don't have to eat it, look at it, or throw it away later!

Hee hee - smurf! I haven't thought of them in a long time!

I used to do that all the time - take leftovers to work and let the hordes feast. But now that I work in a small office with weight conscious females, and one health/exercise nazi, I give them to my brother to feed his garbage-gut kids!

Halloween Eve fun tonight - DH and I are going to see the Rocky Horror Picture Show tonight at a local theatre. :thumbup: The group putting it on is a nonprofit, and it's a good cause. We are dressing up, though not as characters from the movie. will try to post pics later.I have a 'sexy demoness' costume - red leather-like bustier, skirt so short it's dangerous, thigh-high black boots...it's gonna be an interesting night! :thumbup:

Thinking about extending my distance and running a 10k in the spring, which means I have to train all winter...probably indoors mostly.

I LOVE the RHPS...I love the audience participation too!

Your costumes sound interesting - gotta see the pics!

A 10K??? How/where do you get the interest in running? Please tell me. Everyone else seems to get hooked on it...I wish I could, but it just seems like work to me...

Still have my cold and feeling awful. Yuck!

Monday I have an appt w/my Gyno. Hoping to get some answers from him. Been having "female" problems w/my cycle.

I'll await the next installment to see how you are doing - better I hope!

Ran 2.63 miles this morning

WOW! Yay, Ebony!

hi guys best halloween ever..

i didnt even eat to much candy ..

new pic..

xoxo[ATTACH]17970[/ATTACH]

Fabulous!

(((((((((HUGS))))))))))) I finally found everyone! I am fine. I get my port put in tomorrow and start chemo on Wed or Thurs. I will know when I talk to the Dr. Tues. I got my wig Fri. Things are moving fast now. If I would just hear back from Disability I would be better.

I am so mad at my self. Since I got unfilled I have gained almost 12 lbs! I know I am eating junk and my nerves are crazy, but man I need to get myself back into control!

G4E - Don't stress over the weight gain - you have a few other things going on in your life to worry about that. Please keep us posted on how things are going. Hugs and best wishes.

Have a gynp appt. tomorrow. Hoping to get some answers and some relief and a plan of action or something. We'll see what happens.

Feeling better.

Glad to hear that! Good luck at the Docs.

It seems we just went through a busy period...I know I still am in the middle of one! :eek: Saturday's activities were fun...gosh, I felt like 'Rocky Horror' lasted forever!

The audience participation was hilarious. Half the audience (me included) had never seen it, the other half knew the dialogue by heart (including when to throw things at the screen).

Anyway, DH and I dropped DD off at home after the movie and off we went to a local bar - had great fun! I did upload pics to FB, but will post some here once I get home - they are on my laptop.

Yes indeed RHPS is a cult classic - and if you were indoctrinated with seeing it when it was first out and a mere youngster, it is part of your life. Costumes and audience participation are expected...it is the one movie that loses something seeing it at home on the TV - you NEED to have the Water pistols, the recitations of lines, the singing and dancing etc to really appreciate it!

Really want to see the pics!

I'm SO glad to see you, G4E! :eek::wub::wub:

Ditto!!

I saw Rocky Horror numerous times when I was younger, and I am so sorry about the over-zealous fan with the Water pistol. I WANT to see Good hair, but I can't find it playing anywhere near here. It is really ticking me off.:thumbup: One of my best friends and I were planning on seeing it.:thumbup:

hmmm, haven't even heard of 'Good Hair'...

I love RHPS!!!! First time I saw it was in my early 20's. So fun! Now. I've never seen it at a theater but have heard the stories. Not sure I would go b/c of that.

Had my gyno appt today. Off the depo and re-starting BC pills. He also put me on prozac to see if it would help w/my Migraines and mood swings during PMS. Kinda weird feelin' about that. He'll do a full hysterectomy if needed but it will be at a later date.

New furnace being installed tomorrow. Looking forward to that. Well, having a furnace again, not the bill! Work and woodcutting on the agenda for the rest of the week.

But Heart, it is BECAUSE of the audience participation one goes to RHPS!!!

Hope the new drug regime works. For different reasons, I had a hysterectomy, but I gotta say, I haven't missed the PMS stuff! (For that matter, neither does DH)

OK people, am I caught up now???

Rather than one big multi-quote (although I do believe I am the reigning queen in that regard), I will respond in quotes of 5....starting from my last post...

WOW! I am bowing at your feet! I can't multi-quote to save my life. You are my hero!:thumbup:

WOW! I am bowing at your feet! I can't multi-quote to save my life. You are my hero!:scared2:

Hi Crzy! Of course you can multi-quote - pick each post you want to quote and press 'Multi' and keep going until you have selected your last one. Then press 'quote' and TA-DA - you've done it!

Of course I do note that since I returned and multi-posted, with the exception of you, no one else has posted. Therefore I must conclude it is ME that posters are avoiding. :crying:It is all about me....:drool:

LOL Taps, I was being pushed out, not avoided!!! I could not get on LBT at all from the time I come home yesterday until this morning. I kept getting a "database error" message, and it come through so quickly I was concerned. But I could get to any other site, so concluded LBT had booted me!!! Was glad to get on this morning!!! Anyone else have problems???

We have our last softball game tonight, for the regular season, we will compete in a couple of tournaments, and we have 2 games to make up, not sure of that schedule yet. The schedule this year was horrid. If there are not changes made, we won't play next year. Scheduling games in November here, at 9:30 PM is ridiculous, it is below freezing, players are cold, and getting hurt right and left, it is hard to get enough there to make a team, and the games being a family activity is out the window! Kids are in bed, and it is way to cold for them! Frustrates me.

Saw my 2 oldest grandkids last night, was sooooo nice!! Found out my former DIL opted to go to a Halloween party herself, and left the kids with her parents who refused to take them Trick or Treating, so they handed out candy instead. I had buckets of candy left.....guess who got it!!! My grandson ask me if he could save his Almond Joys here at my house, because Moms girlfriend (yep) would eat them. So each of them made up a bag to go in my freezer they can have candy out of when we have them. I hate the life they live. All in all, they are loving happy kids tho.

Well better get ready for work.....hump day, if I can make it over this speed bump, I get to slide into a lonely weekend, and week ahead. My mood is getting darker. Sorry, to end on a downer, but it is how I feel!!

'Refused to take them trick or treating'?? Why? Religious objection? Laziness? Meanness??? Really!! Poor youngsters! Glad gramma (or whatever they call you) is around to help them enjoy the event - even if it is after the fact! And mom's gf eats their candy? ?? :scared2::blink:

I won't comment on the mom's need to party...or ask why she couldn't take the kids out first, and then go to her party....I won't ask. I'm too polite.:drool::sneaky:

I could access LBT, but did have difficulty with my banding month support thread. But you're here now, so it is all good

Hi all, last night I also had problems getting on, just got tired and got off of computer all together! Man what a beautiful day here 70 degrees, sun is out to bad I have to work! LOL So taps you don't care for people who dress their dogs up like bumble bees? (laughing so hard it hurts, my friend did this to his poor pug) Anyway I fell off my wagon and had some holloween candy so I better go for a loooong walk tonight. Very glad I have a fill next week I think I need one badly. Take care all, till next time.

Nice multiple multi-posting Taps!!! LOL! You did great catching up w/everyone!

Crzy! I keep forgetting your first name! I keep wanting to call you Cindy and can never remember if that's right or not! How's your daughter doing?

Kat, your grandkids made out on the candy w/you! LOL! The only time I eat DD's candy is if SHE offers me some. I don't even ask!

Bristlecone, don't even get me started on the candy! I did GREAT! Til yesterday when we went to the store and it was all 1/2 off and I've been craving chocolate for a WEEK! :drool: I caved! Bought a bag of Reese's Peanut Butter cups and DH got a bag of crunch bars! :scared2: :laugh: :laugh:

~~~~~

DH and I were talking this AM about a few things. The prozac for one and how I've been such a witch for so long now that I'm actually hoping it will help with that too! I really think it's the Depo tho and that should then improve once it's out of my system.

We were also talking about how I've been struggling w/losing weight lately and I know that I haven't been choosing very well lately. Tho I'm eating a lot less, I lost weight faster on the medical diet before surgery. He posed a question that has made me think about some things now b/c I think he might be right. He asked me if b/c of the band have I just said to hell with it and even tho I'm eating less, expecting the band to make me lose weight even tho I'm not eating RIGHT? I actually think he might be right! :woot: Would NEVER have thought that I would do that but I get his point. Thinking that b/c I can eat LESS, I can eat WHATEVER, healthy or not. Using the excuse of more Protein to eat a lot of cheese for example. I keep a large tub of cheddar always grated in the fridge. I've taken to putting cheese on just about everything. (Salsa too.)

I'm starting to think that I'm unconsciously sabotaging myself. I had decided that after surgery I was no longer on a diet. Well, that doesn't mean that I shouldn't be eating healthy! I really do for the most part but I've also noticed that when I have a snack or dessert, instead of fruit, it's something calorie-laden. B/c it's less than I would have eaten before surgery, right? I've been thinking about this ALL day. Think I need to get my head on straight and get back to basics. Gonna be hard tho.

Anyway, that's my self-analysis for the day! LOL!

Got my work done but now gotta get my tail in the truck and take it down to the office.

DD seems to be feeling better. We'll decide by tonight if she's going to school tomorrow. Our med office has the H1N1 shot finally so we need to get her in for that but now we've got to wait for her to get better first. I e-mailed her doc to ask how long we need to be waiting between cold and shot.

Well, heck. Better throw a load of laundry in the wash and head down to the office. Have a great evening! BBL!

I had an obnoxious person shooting me with a Water pistol from behind me about two rows back...

At least you hope that was a Water pistol, right?!?

I strongly dispute that.

So taps you don't care for people who dress their dogs up like bumble bees? (laughing so hard it hurts, my friend did this to his poor pug)

You have to leave them some dignity, lol.

Michelle: yes, my name is Cindy. My DSD is doing a little better. Her husband has taken a three week leave to help until they can try to get her pain regulated. We will be going this weekend to see them, so I will know more then.