Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Home Thread...for the thread homeless :)

TracyK

hello all

Tracy -happy bday mom :)

Michelle - that is horrible how you feel, take care of yourself

Suzanne - hi :crying:

I'm watching good luck chuck... love this movie

got my xmas lights up today, it was nice now all i have to do is change the timer and i'm good to go for outside

Tracy, what a great thing you did. And a wonderful memory for both of you. Makes me wish I still had my Mom. Did you and Macy go to Chuck E cheese? ??

Michelle. I thought I was a mess. Sounds like you need some TLC and some good meds. Hopefully with your foot it's something that doesn't need surgery. I've had my feet operated on twice, it's a hassle. You become dependent on others. My hubby got real good at making microwave popcorn (long story goes with that). Good luck with the ear.

I have a busy day tomorrow. I work my shift in the morning and then head right to the Band Doc's. They are going to take ALL of my Fluid out. I'm nervous already about it. I hope I have the strength to get thru the next 6 weeks without gaining 50 pounds. When I leave there I'm going to go meet up with my friend that lives over that way. That's about the only time we ever see each other. She lives about 3 miles from the office so I always make a date with her. We will visit for about 4 hours then I will head home.

Hope everyone had a great weekend.

Hi Kat.

Edited by Suziecat

Hey yall! Quick check in....I've been running errands all day, and had a nice lunch with my mom. Now, I'm home doing laundry and picking up the house. It's raining, but we need it! Open House was busy busy. We all had a steady flow of people. I had a lot of new customers, which is a good thing! Overall, it was a success! I hope everyone had a great weekend!!!

I've been gone all day and had a great time. Now I'm home and the power just went out for the whole neighborhood. I'm gonna turn the laptop off and save my battery and just check in every now and then. Hope we aren't out too long.

sure is quiet in here.....

Took dd to chuck e cheese today when she got out of school. We went yesterday and the line was out the door and they had no empty tables SO...i talked dd into going today after school. She had a ball, of course.

Michelle-I am signed up for the coupons :laugh:

Ashlet-glad to hear that sales went well! :thumbup:

I am kinda blah, so I will just check in with everyone later. Have a great night all.

I see you there plain.:lol: Speak now or forever hold your peace.

Cindy? You OK chica?

I see you there plain.:thumbup: Speak now or forever hold your peace.

I do try and keep up with what is happening to everybody!!

Morning all

well, talked to Future boss again yesterday, they are putting numbers together - safety doesn't work ot but who they bring on they need to... which is no big deal for me, but they want to make sure I'm compensated

Other than that no time for anything new. Toy party was fun as always! one of the girls booked a party off of me so I didn't get a couple of things i wanted.

I tried to detox yesterday and came home and had chicken tenders. I am going to do it again today and have real dinner again. I have face the fact I've gained 10lbs but you know what... my head is in the initial surgery game so I will have a good 2 weeks of liquids... so I'm going to go get Dinosaur BBQ, new place that just opened.. which I'm sure will not touch bbq in SanAntonio... but best there is up north.

Hope all is well with everyone -

Tracy - pray for my offer... i will get paid vacation time ;)

Have a wonderful all, off to work, tonight is drill so I'll be nuts.

Home from work and getting ready to go take a little nap. I have to work the evening shift and I can't quit yawning.

Doc called yesterday and I am now on anti-biotics. Seems I have a little bladder infection. Hmmm.

Tracy and Angela, when are you guys getting together with Kat? Give her a big hug for me when you see her.

BBL.

Well, I got to take about a 15 minute nap and that is just what I needed. Got busy doing some housework and finishing laundry.

These anti-biotics seem to be taking my appetite away. I actually have no desire to eat anything. Even going thru wal-mart this morning I didn't have an urge to go to the donuts cabinet. Weird for me.

Now it's back to work and then I'm done till next Monday.

Did Kat take everyone with her???? Where are you guys????

I'm here...just super stinky busy. It sucks!

Vacation next week. Vacation next week. Vacation next week......I will survive this!

Tracy, I really want to meet Kat but I am not sure how or if it will work out. We leave Friday for Palacios (meeting part of the family there) and then back home on Sunday. Monday I have a meeting with an attorney (will tell you guys later...I have to sit on this one for a little bit). Tuesday is Zach's surgery and from then on out is more company coming in and Thanksgiving. What is the window of time that we have? I would still love to work something out!!

I keep checking in here just never staying long enough to post! Sorry!! Hope everyone is well!

Tracy...let me know ASAP and perhaps we can still swing it!

Angela

wow it is really quiet

I'm having some eggs for dinner then going to drill. I don't have a clue what we are doing tonight. I wish i did. I like to be prepared, and since i'm doing most of this for the first time... well it helps me get my mind in the zone.

Well, hope you are all doing ok...

Kat, you forgot me... lol

I'm home and very very tired. So heading to bed here real soon.

Busy day for me tomorrow. Got lots to do. I'll check in when I can.

Hi all! :(

The weekend with my im-laws went pretty good. At the reunion there were still a few people that avoided each other. But that just eveything pleaceful. I did sample a few things on the dessert (just sample).

Now I have to bringing all the Christmas decorations and tree upstairs from the basement. I'd like to have everything up and out before Thanksgiving (if I could get away with it, I'd leave everything up for a least 5-6 months). I love the holidays and Christmas is my favorite. Catch you guys later.

Shar

Good morning

Shar - I put my stuff up next weekend. I love xmas decorating too. I enjoy turning on lights and just enjoying decorations. Although last year had bad stuff with kids dad xmas day. Thinking about it, it was a really nice season.

I am working on my xmas party plans for this year this week too. Going to have everyone bring a dish instead of doing it all.

Well, I just got invite for fire dept banquet... and it is on my 40th birthday, and the St pattys day parade day. I guess I will be doing something on my bday, and I'm kind of excited.

Well. Off to finish getting ready for work, I'm late.

have a good day