Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Tummy tuck 9/9/09!

Hi everyone! Well, I am scheduled for my full Tummy Tuck this coming Wednesday. Nervous/excited/nervous/excited!

I have created a photo album on make me heal. I was inspired by Laura P. to include pics of me wearing my "goal pants" Just about fainted trying to zip them up, but hopefully I'll fit into them eventually. Feel free to look at my pics if you'd like. I'll be updating them as I go along.

Plastic Surgery Pictures, Videos, Photos, Pics, Before, After, Cosmetic Surgery.

password: goobgone

Good luck mini

You go girl! Thanks for sharing the pics.

Best wishes to you on Wednesday. I'll be thinking of you.

Take care and good healing.

Sue

Thanks for the warm wishes, everyone! I'm so excited!!! I think these next 48 hours are just going to crawl by though. I want it to be over with so I am on my way to healing.

All the best Mini. Thanks for sharing your experience. I am only a couple weeks behind you with my surgery on the 21st. Do you stay overnight at hospital? How long will you be off work? I'm so excited for you!!!

All the best Mini. Thanks for sharing your experience. I am only a couple weeks behind you with my surgery on the 21st. Do you stay overnight at hospital? How long will you be off work? I'm so excited for you!!!

Hi BarbBee. I will not be staying overnight . . . DH will be bringing me home and taking care of me. Hopefully it won't be too awful. Are you staying overnight?

I'm actually off work right now until January, so I have LOTS of time to recover. Whew. How about you?

Hi BarbBee. I will not be staying overnight . . . DH will be bringing me home and taking care of me. Hopefully it won't be too awful. Are you staying overnight?

I'm actually off work right now until January, so I have LOTS of time to recover. Whew. How about you?

Hi Mini,

I have surgery scheduled for 8 AM and spend one night. I go home around 2 PM the next day. I wil be staying with my Mom for about 5 days as the nurse comes to check on you for the first few nights and won't drive out to were I live (about an hour away). Then I will go home to hubby.

The nurse said there will be 6 drains so I will see alot of them until the last drain comes out.

I will be off work for 4 weeks and then go back a half week part time then back into full time. I have been told the fatigue is the hardest part (once you get past the pain!!) Doc told me 8 weeks till I can get back to full exercise. Yikes! I'm a bit worried about that.

Glad you will be home and have lots of recovery time. We are almost the same age. I love thae fact that we will be smokin' hot for 50!!!!!:blush:

Hi Mini,

I have surgery scheduled for 8 AM and spend one night. I go home around 2 PM the next day. I wil be staying with my Mom for about 5 days as the nurse comes to check on you for the first few nights and won't drive out to were I live (about an hour away). Then I will go home to hubby.

The nurse said there will be 6 drains so I will see alot of them until the last drain comes out.

I will be off work for 4 weeks and then go back a half week part time then back into full time. I have been told the fatigue is the hardest part (once you get past the pain!!) Doc told me 8 weeks till I can get back to full exercise. Yikes! I'm a bit worried about that.

Glad you will be home and have lots of recovery time. We are almost the same age. I love thae fact that we will be smokin' hot for 50!!!!!:blush:

I would think your recovery will be a bit tougher than mine with the LBL, so good that you're staying overnight. You're going to look so good! My butt and thighs are awful, but I just couldn't come up with the money for LBL . . . but at least my tummy will look good! Yeah, I'm kinda' old for all this, but better late than never!

Hi Mimi, Good luck to you. I will behind you with my surgery in November. Thank you for starting this post so I will know what to expect. :thumbup: GOOD luck YOU WILL LOOK AWESOME!!!

Katie

Good luck tomorrow! Get some rest and post updates when you feel up to it.

hi mini,

i was nervous before i did mine but i thought of the people that went before me that ended up having more plastic surgeries as well and they were thrilled. that gave me comfort

you will be thrilled...

i came home same day as my surgery. i was concerned about this but you know what??? it was a blessing to sleep in my own house. i slept in a recliner for 2 weeks and was very comfortable (of course i was on drugs for the first few days ha! that helps.)

try to get some rest....

josie

hi mini,

i was nervous before i did mine but i thought of the people that went before me that ended up having more plastic surgeries as well and they were thrilled. that gave me comfort

you will be thrilled...

i came home same day as my surgery. i was concerned about this but you know what??? it was a blessing to sleep in my own house. i slept in a recliner for 2 weeks and was very comfortable (of course i was on drugs for the first few days ha! that helps.)

try to get some rest....

josie

Thanks for the encouragement, Josie. DH moved the recliner into the bedroom and that's where I shall be sleeping as well. This will be my fifth abdominal surgery, so you'd think I'd be used to it by now! I just hope it turns out well. Fingers crossed for a flat flat tummy!!! And, yes, I plan to be on drugs as well, for as many days as it takes!