Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

September Exercise Challenge

Okay, so...maybe if I start this, I'll be accountable to post in it. <big grin>

Today, I needed to loosen up a little bit and went for a very short walk.

Today: Day 1 of Week 3 - again. Week 3 seems to be the point where I just lose motivation and then stop all together.

I also want to drink more Water. I realized last night, that I didn't have Water all day yesterday. So, that is goal #2 for Sept. More water.

Okay, Lulu and Ceradad....What marathons have you run, or mountains you climbed yesterday after lunch, but before doing 3 hours of spinning????? :frown:

Alright - was about to have a non-exercise day b/c realized time was getting away from me and have much to do before I leave (notice here I am on computer) but said I needed to start off right so:

much reduced but do to time constraint I ran for 1.1 miles (i could walk all day literally but I dont run!) then cooled down by walking for another 3/4 of a mile.

Not enough - but its something

i didn't get my proper sleep - so i missed the 2 morning spin classes....:frown:

today - 30min row / 30min stairmaster / ab routine

Ok....in an hour I will do at least one exercise tape from Richard Simmons....love him...but because of my weight, and saw him on QVC...must do it sitting.

I have already walked up and down the stairs to my home 3 times....use it as an exercise.

Well I didn't do too good I only did 12mins ion the cross ramp. I will be better tomm! thinks I want to work on in sept is drinking more Water, getting my Protein in, and exericse at least 3x a week

Yesterday, no cardio but hit the legs HARD! Squats, leg press, straight leg deadlifts, leg curls, standing and sitting calf raises. I won't put the weights down 'cuz that would just intimidate all of ya. biggrin.gif

This morning, ran 4 miles on tired legs. Go figure.rolleyes.gif

Tonight will be back and biceps.

Hm. Interesting...my experiment didn't work!

Will walk today at lunch. That's the best I got today. Will go home and crash after work, so I can't even say I'll attempt it when I know I'm too tired.

Where does motivation go? How do you get it back?

Don't know if it the allegies, not enough sleep or just overworked, but I had NO energy last night. Completely wiped out. Barely had enough to get DD to her open house for school. So, no workout last night.

My carpool ride overslept today and I didn't get a chance to run this morning, DANGIT!!!!!:blushing: I'll try to hit the gym for lifting tonight.

Where does motivation go? How do you get it back?

start taking measurements - it helps & exercising shows those benefits!!

haven't been to the gym all wk - hubby traveling and i have a lot going on at the house.

have a new puppy that i'm taking on 3 20min walks around the pad & doing free weights/squats/lunges.

back in the gym tom for spin class.

Hi everyone! I started back exercising today after being sedentary for a few months. I'll have to gradually build back up...

Today:

walked 2 miles...not much, but it's a start!!

ok so yesterday - non-traditional exercise:

dug a 8'x3'x4' deep 'fort' in the beach for 3 4 yr olds - twice since they had so much fun filling it back in - I wouldn't normally count this except that I ache this morning from doing it.

Today:

Walked 8.2 miles this am - through some major hills - my legs are killing me - but it feels good!

Well, I've been stuck at the same weight forever it seems so I thought coming here may help.

Yesterday~3 ml. brisk walk

Today~ 2 ml. brisk walk

Well, I've been stuck at the same weight forever it seems so I thought coming here may help.

Yesterday~3 ml. brisk walk

Today~ 2 ml. brisk walk

If you are stuck,...are you drinking your Water through out the day? :sad: That is what kills me ...forget to drink :sneaky:

If you are stuck,...are you drinking your Water through out the day? :smile2: That is what kills me ...forget to drink :)

Yes, I know I need to up my water intake. :)

ok so yesterday - non-traditional exercise:

dug a 8'x3'x4' deep 'fort' in the beach for 3 4 yr olds - twice since they had so much fun filling it back in - I wouldn't normally count this except that I ache this morning from doing it.

Today:

Walked 8.2 miles this am - through some major hills - my legs are killing me - but it feels good!

That's the stuff that wears me arse out most!