Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

? About DeLarla stuff - ADULT CONTENT

Ok, so I'm getting ready to place an order with DeLarla - but I wanted some opinions on some products.

It's the stuff called"X-Scream" and there's another one I can't remember the name but it does the same thing - that's supposed to make your giblets all tingly when applied to the area - has anyone tried it? Does it work? Is there something you prefer better than that?

Also had a question about the "Good Head" - does it numb the back of your throat? Anyone tried it? What do you think?

And also about the "Like a Virgin" - that's supposed to well make it like a virgin - does it work? Is it it worth it?

I only plan on trying one right now so wanted to know which would be the best bang for my buck - no pun intended LOL!

I have tried the 'X-Scream' stuff - it made me burn, and not in a good way, either.

Then again, I am VERY sensitive 'there' and cannot even take a bubble bath because the bubble bath stuff irritates me makes all red and itchy and will often times give me a bladder infection.

SO - if you're like me, and very sensitive to any type of chemicals or soap, I would steer clear of the "X-Scream".

I'd love to hear other people's opinions on the other questions candy asked. Come on Ladies!! Fess up!

I bought the bosom buddy balm and both my husband and I enjoyed it, definately an enhancer.. it's tingly but not burning. I wear it on my lips daily as a lip balm also. Mandarin Orange flavor, tastes good too.

K - I'm going with the finger fantasy and nympho niagra - I will keep you updated on how they go. I went away from the X-Scream since I didn't want to take a chance on burning either of us - so the nympho niagra made it seem like it was just for women. Maybe DeLarla could chime in on this. Everyone else who's tried her products - I still want reviews here!

Before this thread starts sounding like a commercial, let me ask y'all to keep this discussion limited to your own reviews. That is, don't specifically request that DeLarla come here to post information on her products or we'll have to close the thread. You can trade reviews if you like, but if you want information from the person selling the products please contact her directly. (That may sound like nitpicking, but marketing is not permitted here and if she were to start talking about her own products that's what it would be.)

Thanks for understanding!! :(

Ok, so I'm getting ready to place an order with DeLarla - but I wanted some opinions on some products.

It's the stuff called"X-Scream" and there's another one I can't remember the name but it does the same thing - that's supposed to make your giblets all tingly when applied

I, personally, LOVE this stuff...I think it comes in several "flavors"...get the mint. And DH loved the..ehem..taste as well. Put it on your girly bits and wait a minute and have him blow on it:guess .....woooooohoooooo!!!!!!:banana :banana

The only thing I'll say is that each person is different. Some have sexual dysfunctions and need a strong enhancement (like X) while other products are designed specifically for the overly-sensitive. Kim, if the person who sold you the X knew you were ultra sensitive, you should demand your money back because it wasn't designed for your sensitive bod. Would you use bleach on delicate fabric? Would you take prescription meds without instructions from the pharmacist? Ouch is right!

Too many distributors (Fun Parties, Mary Kay, Pampered Chef, Slumber, etc.) just want to make money so they'll sell you anything. Remember, this is my hobby, not my full time job - you don't have to buy something to ask me for info. I have a truckload of testimonials from around the country. Some are good, some are bad, and I'll share all of them in private. Please feel free to contact me privately by e-mail, PM, phone. I'm not a good salesperson because I talk clients out of products and "things" all the time. Even if you buy it elsewhere, feel free to call me with any questions.

Peace.

I have had some of the Nympho Niagra. It's tingly but not overly so. I'm not super sensitive though, so if you are, you might consider staying away from all the tingly stuff, you know? :(

Well my giblets are not very sensitive so actually I think I will go ahead and try the X-Scream - I'm just worried about it rubbing off on him and if he's overly sensitive to something like that then I will try the more sensitive kind. Anyone else care to share any personal reviews?

I am a HUGE fan of the SP stuff. Hmmmmmmmm, what shall I start with? Okay, my favorites...

The "Ultimate Beaver" is the BEST damn thing I have ever had! The "Dolphin" is nice but still can't compare to my "Beaver".

I love the Shimmer dust. Light and airy. I also have the Shimmertime but I don't like it as much because it is a gel and not a dust.

I have tried the "Like a Virgin" to see if there is a difference to him. He says he can tell a difference and it does work to make things tighter but that really wasn't an issue before. And girls, a little goes a LONGGGGGGGG way.

I love the sleeve and the bullet. (I didn't get it from SP but it is exactly the same)

My all time favorite lube is the "Just Like Me". It is heavenly! No scents, not sticky and is PH balanced for me.

And NO person is complete without the spray cleaner. A MUST HAVE for all toys. Love mine!! Rinse with Water, spritz with spray, clean off and into the "toy chest" it goes till next time!!!

Wow that's great. I also was looking at the "dolphin" but I decided against it because I just wasn't sure that small dolphin would be able to handle the job - but apparently it does???

I went ahead and ordered the X-Scream in Buttercream and Finger Fantasy....I'm only interested in giblet toys as I feel like the internal stuff is completley unnatural to me, that's why I also considered the dolphin and since you recommeneded it I might try it next time. So does the tiny dolphin dance like a mad hatter or what? I need some major ooomph in my toys!

Thanks for sharing

Good to know about the "Like a virgin" - I don't have a problem with it right now but later on in life that might change - so good info to keep :)