Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

TURKEY DAY Challenge 2009

I finally hit 75 pounds! Just yesterday, and today, another pound. The scales seem to have caught up with what I'm doing, and I think I finally hit my sweet spot--I can only eat about 1/2 to 3/4 of a cup of food at a time and stay full for 5 or more hours...so THIS is what it's supposed to feel like! well, it's a DAMN good feeling!!! :thumbup: I might actually make my goal...

I finally hit 75 pounds! ...

Congratulations on your success! Looks like you will be in Onderland soon.

Joan

I finally hit 75 pounds! Just yesterday, and today, another pound. The scales seem to have caught up with what I'm doing, and I think I finally hit my sweet spot--I can only eat about 1/2 to 3/4 of a cup of food at a time and stay full for 5 or more hours...so THIS is what it's supposed to feel like! well, it's a DAMN good feeling!!! :) I might actually make my goal...

You are so gonna hit onederland sooon!!! Good Luck and keep up the good work!:biggrin:

I just added myself to the list. It's so nice to share your goals with others, it tends to keep you focused and motivated. I have given myself a huge goal and I am going to need to work really hard to meet it. I want to be down to 175 by Thanksgiving. That is losing an average of 3.25 pounds per week. My first fill isn't until October 26 so these next few weeks will be challenging. I believe if I focus, I can do it!! :wink2:

I just added myself to the list. It's so nice to share your goals with others, it tends to keep you focused and motivated. I have given myself a huge goal and I am going to need to work really hard to meet it. I want to be down to 175 by Thanksgiving. That is losing an average of 3.25 pounds per week. My first fill isn't until October 26 so these next few weeks will be challenging. I believe if I focus, I can do it!! :wink2:

Welcome, Jody. And good luck in making your goal.

Joan

This sounds like fun! I was just banded a week ago so I don't really know how much I can expect to lose between now and Thanksgiving. Will try for 10 pounds. Going to add my name to the spreadsheet.

Click HERE to play.

Finally another lb down!!

I am down a pound as well!

I added my name to the spreadsheet yesterday but the columns that auto-calculate didn't kick in for me.

I fixed the formulae for folks that noted they were having issues. I fixed the "weeks left" formula for most everyone (there was a problem), and I alphabetized the newcomers.

Welcome and good luck to all!

Yippee. Good week. Was sick Wednesday and couldn't eat. Had a fill Thursday. And weighed in 5.5 lbs lighter of Friday.

Yee Haw

I fixed the formulae for folks that noted they were having issues. I fixed the "weeks left" formula for most everyone (there was a problem), and I alphabetized the newcomers.

Welcome and good luck to all!

Awesome! Thank you!

Everyone is doing GREAT Its awesome to see all the ppl that want to participate and continue to progress with their wt loss!!!!!

Click HERE to play.

Hi All, everyone is doing great!! I had no weight loss this week :mad:but lost quite a bit last week. As long as i am not gaining- it is still a success!!