Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

TURKEY DAY Challenge 2009

Count me in. email me the details or the Thread to follow.

Thank you so much.

rorochef@comcast.net

GREAT ROBIN!! Thanks!!!

OK everybody here is the spreadsheet for the TURKEY DAY CHALLENGE that ends on THANKSGIVING!!!!!

*Robin when you get a change you have to tell me how to make these sheets!!!*

CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW!!

Turkey Day Challenge Google Spreadsheet

Oh, I'd love to join but not yet banded - will prob only be banded mid sept.

I added myself to the spreadsheet. I love these challenges! They really help me with my weight loss I think!

I'm in! But, I have two weeks left of my Labor Day challenge...I have 7 more to go, and although I'm pretty sure I won't make it, will those pounds count towards the Turkey day challenge? I'm wondering if I should up my goal a little or not...

Count me in too - I'll add to the spreadsheet. GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!

i added myself that is sooo cool I never knew you could do spreadsheets like that on google! LOVE IT!

i've added my info as well. im looking forward to getting to know everyone and reaching goal.

Edited by daqui26
duh

is yur start weight suppose to be like your weight when you started the challenge or your overall start weight??

is yur start weight suppose to be like your weight when you started the challenge or your overall start weight??

I just put my wt going in to the challenge..not sure what everyone else is doing.

that is what i did too but i think some people did the reverse

I'm in - I'm hoping to lose 11 pds by then. Just to be in the 180's will be awesome!!!!!! I still have a 1.5 to go on the Labor Day Challenge, but I'm still hopeful.

I am excited! I put my info in the spreadsheet, and I was so happy to type in the goal of 225! That is what my gyno calls my body's happy weight. I will certainly be happy when I am there and even happier as the number drops and drops.

I added myself to the spreadsheet. I love these challenges! They really help me with my weight loss I think!

You could join as long as you promise not to beat yourself up if you don't lose much immediately post surgery (while you are in bandster hell).