Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Weight Watchers Online: Support Thread

rsilversea its nothing wrong with taking a break as buying a home is a great reason to. congradulations. and i think your doing fine also. and i think exercise is great how ever im walking and doing swimming for now. walking 3-4x's a wk and swimming 2x's gotta start slow or i will get stressed and fall all off. but i forgot to post here what i eat yesterday so here it is.

b-sm coff,3tsp slenda, 2creams

l- half a turkey spinach wrap, ice tea

s-other half of a turkey spinach wrap

d-pint of roasted pork w/mushrooms in oyster sauce.

1084 caloriesal and try to get my exercise in (exercising has been keeping me sane).

Rsilversea from the looks of your weight tracker your doing awsome girl! I don't see anything wrong with taking a break from the expence plus we got your back girl. We will be your leader. LOL! Yes exercising keeps me sane to. It dose relive so much stress. I think u will be fine as long as you journal. I'm very proud of myself today. I lost two pounds this morning which is greated considering how bloated i am. I used the treadmill four an hour agian today. I had a cheese stick for Breakfast. I had 6 slices of bacon with to tablespoon mayo and two slices of Tomato for lunch. I am having cabbage with onions, garlic,pepers and carrots cooked in the crock pot for supper. i think I will have one cup of that. H ave a good day guys.
China Good going Girl! You walked at the park so u should have burned a good amount of calories. Your meals was pretty good. I walked for an hour on the treadmill today. I had cheese stick for Breakfast. I had 3 slices cut up bacon and tomato with tablespoon of mayo. I probably will just have a cheese stick for supper. It is that time of the month and Have done good to keep anything down. But if I'm able to eat something I will. Thats all to report today have a good one.

Hi everyone, I havent been on here for awhile and I am glad to see that they made it a sticky. I think I am going to try to do WW again. I seem to be stuck at 218 and just cant move. I look forward to talking to everyone.

We are in the final stages of buying our house. I found the nearest WW meeting--it's held in a pub! Oh well, it will be about a month before I can start up again. Had my first fill this week so maybe that will help me out in the meantime.

I so give up i have tried and tried and can't looose crap!

I've been stuck at the same weight for 2 months now... Time to head back to a WW meeting!

Signed up at WW last night, down 3 lbs from when I left in February... At least I didn't gain... Trying to lose 15 by Thanksgiving, Anyone else have any new goals?

Hi everyone, I havent been on here for awhile and I am glad to see that they made it a sticky. I think I am going to try to do WW again. I seem to be stuck at 218 and just cant move. I look forward to talking to everyone.

what's a sticky ?

Rsilversea from the looks of your weight tracker your doing awsome girl! I don't see anything wrong with taking a break from the expence plus we got your back girl. We will be your leader. LOL! Yes exercising keeps me sane to. It dose relive so much stress. I think u will be fine as long as you journal. I'm very proud of myself today. I lost two pounds this morning which is greated considering how bloated i am. I used the treadmill four an hour agian today. I had a cheese stick for Breakfast. I had 6 slices of bacon with to tablespoon mayo and two slices of Tomato for lunch. I am having cabbage with onions, garlic,pepers and carrots cooked in the crock pot for supper. i think I will have one cup of that. H ave a good day guys.

skinny girl, your meal plan sounds tasty, but I wonder if you are getting enough Protein.< /p>

It's important to get that protein in every day.

Keep up the good work and thank you for helping to keep me motivated!

Hoping to get back to WW by Oct 1. Been a busy month. Moved out of rental this week and getting our new home Thursday. Our furniture arrives on Friday then we have to go back to NJ for hubby's retirement ceremony on Sept 24. Done fairly well so far. Haven't really lost a lot (might have this week since there's been no food around) but I haven't been able to work out like I had been. That's going to change real soon. :thumbup:

Okay guys I was banded last month. I just got my first fill on Tuesday. I had 3 cc's in my band from surgery and the doc added 1 more. Since then I'm not as hungry and I get full on less. I'm wanting to lose as much as possible by Thanksgiving so I pulled out my WW materials and started tracking points again.

I did WW for a year before and I lost 50 pounds. I just couldn't stick with it b/c I was hungry all the time.

Here's the thing though, I get 26 points a day right? Used to I would eat that amount and lose on it but now I can't even eat that. Today for example I had 16 points. I'm a little hungry right now but not much and it's almost bed time.

Should I be trying to eat more or more calorie rich foods or what? This is odd for me but in a good way:) I spent so long struggling trying to eat under or at my daily points limit and I was always starving or going over. I can't believe how little I eat now:) I'm so psyched!!

Okay guys I was banded last month. I just got my first fill on Tuesday. I had 3 cc's in my band from surgery and the doc added 1 more. Since then I'm not as hungry and I get full on less. I'm wanting to lose as much as possible by Thanksgiving so I pulled out my WW materials and started tracking points again.

I did WW for a year before and I lost 50 pounds. I just couldn't stick with it b/c I was hungry all the time.

Here's the thing though, I get 26 points a day right? Used to I would eat that amount and lose on it but now I can't even eat that. Today for example I had 16 points. I'm a little hungry right now but not much and it's almost bed time.

Should I be trying to eat more or more calorie rich foods or what? This is odd for me but in a good way:) I spent so long struggling trying to eat under or at my daily points limit and I was always starving or going over. I can't believe how little I eat now:) I'm so psyched!!

I'm the same way, I work construction, so I get the additional 6 points per day, so I'm up to 35 an I rarely eat that many. If you do add foods, try adding fruits and veggies, I have a hard time getting them in. And good luck! Isn't it a great feeling trying to eat your points, instead of panicking because you only have 4 points left and you haven't even eaten dinner yet!?!?!

Im starting WW today. Im going for my 2nd fill Thursday & hoping to feel some restriction. Its been tuff past week especially yesterday. I was exercising all the time and eating really good then I injured my back and everything changed. I tried to not take the meds because they make me hungry & make me eat at night. I wake up and realize Ive gotten up from bed to eat. (NOT GOOD) But broke down cuz the pain was radiating down my leg & was in constant pain. So I went from walking 8 to 12 miles a day to "0" & yesterday I was munching all day. Even if it was healthy I consunmed to many calories. I jumped on the scale today (which I knew not to) & gained 2 lbs. Need to journal & keep track of what im eating especially now that im grounded. Good luck to everyone.

If you sign up online you get no actual materials but you get to use their online trackers and tools and meal plans, recipe finders all that.

You may want to consider ordering the WW at home kit where you get a box with all of the current materials . I like that more because I like to have stuff to read and have on hand. I may order a new one so I can get the current info.

WW works for me but I was never able to keep it off for long with the band I think I can do it.

I always wanted to be a WW leader but I guess now that I'm banded I can't do that. Oh well!!

I'm the same way, I work construction, so I get the additional 6 points per day, so I'm up to 35 an I rarely eat that many. If you do add foods, try adding fruits and veggies, I have a hard time getting them in. And good luck! Isn't it a great feeling trying to eat your points, instead of panicking because you only have 4 points left and you haven't even eaten dinner yet!?!?!

It's an amazing feeling!! I still can't believe it:) I'm so happy with my band:)

Barneygirl- WW online won't give you materials. I would recommend you buy an at home kit through WW or you can sometimes find them on Ebay cheaper.