Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Weight Watchers Online: Support Thread

A trainer sounds great! That is just what I need but in the summer the kids are out of school and I like to work with her at bout 10:00 so my husband said I could join with her in August. I can't wait she really takes the pounds off me. Off for the summer sounds good. chicken gets stuck sometimes I hate that. I started back at the gym and walking. Not eating good plus no exersice is why i feel like i do. Yesterday i took my 10 year old with me and it was so funny to watch her work out with the weights i got a kick out of it. welp have great one guys.

Rsilvera where you been girl?

hey everybody hows it going. im doing ok well 1 more day till im off for the summer i cant wait.:biggrin: now to rsilversea congradulations on the band your doing great. and yes dont weight it takes time for all that stuff to get out of your body. and fitday is good i use dailyplate.com.

skinnygirl dont worry hun if it makes you feel any better im not drinking Water or posting and eating what ever i have time for so you know that cant be good. but, im not gonna stress out about it im just gonna plan to get back on track and do better. remember it took time to get it and it will take time to get it off. i did go to the y and sign up for a trainer 2day. i havent got on the scale this wk as i didnt want to know and that be a reason to eat feel me. i have noticed that my band has opened up some but, when i eat i have to pb so im gonna go have it checked out cuz i had a chicken wing and it must have got caught and i thought i uped a lung and ever since i can eat alil but, it comes up. so we will see bout that to. well everyone im so proud of u all keep the post comin as its so helpin. talk to ya later.

Still here. I'm going to my first post-op WW meeting Friday. Gonna tell them I had my gall bladder out last week (to excuse my absence). I HAVE had my gall bladder out but that was almost two years ago. Been wanting an egg salad sandwich but I'm almost there. pureed for the next few days then I can move on to minced and soft. Started drinking my son's chocolate milk and I'm going to have to wean me off it again (drat, I love that stuff).

Rsilvera, gall bladder surg that is funny. So today i got my hair cut very short diyed and my eyebrows waxed. Let me tell yah i do belive i'm starting to look like one hot momma! he he!

Still here. I'm going to my first post-op WW meeting Friday. Gonna tell them I had my gall bladder out last week (to excuse my absence). I HAVE had my gall bladder out but that was almost two years ago. Been wanting an egg salad sandwich but I'm almost there. pureed for the next few days then I can move on to minced and soft. Started drinking my son's chocolate milk and I'm going to have to wean me off it again (drat, I love that stuff).

mornin everyone well its a nice day out so i think i will go walk at the park. and yes a trainer is good i better see lbs come off or im gonna be hot. and i think your doing great. the important thing is to just keep moving. and to rsiversea i think that is a great ideal as its really not there business. and i so understand about the chocolate milk i love hersey chocolate milk im still trying to kick it however i have gotten better with it:biggrin:. and skinnygirl all i can say is you go girl. a new do for a new you now thats a plan. maybe i should change my do to. well talk to everyone later

A trainer sounds great! That is just what I need but in the summer the kids are out of school and I like to work with her at bout 10:00 so my husband said I could join with her in August. I can't wait she really takes the pounds off me. Off for the summer sounds good. chicken gets stuck sometimes I hate that. I started back at the gym and walking. Not eating good plus no exersice is why i feel like i do. Yesterday i took my 10 year old with me and it was so funny to watch her work out with the weights i got a kick out of it. welp have great one guys.

Rsilvera where you been girl?

Rsilvera, gall bladder surg that is funny. So today i got my hair cut very short diyed and my eyebrows waxed. Let me tell yah i do belive i'm starting to look like one hot momma! he he!

Well, got back from my meeting. They were trying to get me to pay for the week I missed. I don't think they liked it when I said I couldn't make it because of doctor's orders but they didn't make me pay. The meeting was huge this time. All the retirees are back from Florida or coming down from Philadelphia for the summer. Couldn't wait to get out of there. No one would shut up and it was hard to hear the leader (even though I was in the front row).

hi evryone hows it going well im doing good. glad to hear ya went back to ww. i have been walking and that seems to be doing ok. how is everyone hang in there. well hope is everyone is good lets keep up the good work. got back from my meeting. They were trying to get me to pay for the week I missed. I don't think they liked it when I said I couldn't make it because of doctor's orders but they didn't make me pay. The meeting was huge this time. All the retirees are back from Florida or coming down from Philadelphia for the summer. Couldn't wait to get out of there. No one would shut up and it was hard to hear the leader (even though I was in the front row).

Hey guys just got back from vacation with my family. It was great and very relaxing. I had so much good food i thought i would gain put didn't. I guess swimming in the lake all week helped. I so need to get back on track back to the gym I go tomorrow. I'm calling my dr tomorrow cause i need a fill and don't get one till the 14 of july. Guys I so need a kick in the butt.

China glad your doing good.

rivesea, glad to see you went to ww.

hi evryone hows it going well im doing good. glad to hear ya went back to ww. i have been walking and that seems to be doing ok. how is everyone hang in there. well hope is everyone is good lets keep up the good work. got back from my meeting. They were trying to get me to pay for the week I missed. I don't think they liked it when I said I couldn't make it because of doctor's orders but they didn't make me pay. The meeting was huge this time. All the retirees are back from Florida or coming down from Philadelphia for the summer. Couldn't wait to get out of there. No one would shut up and it was hard to hear the leader (even though I was in the front row).

Hey everyone! It's so great to see this thread is still alive and kicking. May I commend everyone for sticking to WW plan. It is a good one, however it was not one that I was able to move forward with. I simply do not have the time to keep up with writing everything down all day.

I need something much more practical and maybe with a bit more spontaneity. WW always left me frustrated because I had to look everything up and remember every little detail. Frustrated is not what I need because I easily fall off the wagon, so I just couldn't do it.

I am getting back to reality. I need a plan where I can keep the rules in my head and not stress so much on my "fun time" as in once a week I get to have a Breakfast of my choice, etc.

I'm not knocking WW either! I think its a really great plan, and it will work if you're the type that finds that sort of plan ideal. I wish it would work for me.

I am coming back to my healthy habit plans a little at a time. Sometimes we do fall far off the beaten path and for me, its better I take baby steps back. I do NOT want to crash again like I did before. I want to ease back into the correct way of thinking and make it my own again. I hope I'm making sense!

Best of luck to all you ladies. Stick with it, it sounds like it's a good plan for all of you. I'm super proud to see this thread lives on. :tt1:

Wish I didn't have to journal but I find if I don't write everything down, I gain weight. Better to deal with a little inconvenience. I had meeting today and was surprised to find I had lost .5 pounds. I've been eating like a horse since I've been able to get back to mostly normal eating.

Ok I have lost 0 pounds in 4 weeks so starting tomorrow no more good food. Yesterday I started doing set ups on the exersice ball did 30 in the morning and 30 before bed. Me and my ten year old are going to start px90 tomorrow. If i don't get with the program i will not meet my goal of 200 by Oct. hope all had a fun 4th of july

hi everyone how is it going? im doing ok just coming back from hot florida and wasnt able to write as my cuz doesnt think a computer is apart of life and doesnt own 1. i was going crazy there but, thats a whole nother story but, in any case im home now and am sad to say i have gained 2.2lbs all i eat was ice cream and but, its ok i had fun eating it hell it was burning up down there. and watermelon. but, that is old news not time to get my tail in gear and drop those fl. lbs. so where is everyone hope ya come back as i sure missed you guys.

I actually lost 2 pounds this week. I've been sick and haven't felt like cooking. The only thing that tasted good is ice cream. I have a horrid sore throat. In an effort to not sabotage my efforts though, I ate WW ice cream (but I still manage to eat the entire box--won't be doing that again soon). Hopefully this sickness goes away soon. I hate looking like I'm testing my Halloween costume (I have pink eye in both eyes).

Seen you guys made it back to the site. It was getting kinda lonely on here.LOL! RSilversea hope you get better soon. Pink eye is no fun hope your child don't get it.Great weightloss.

China Florida sounds so good right now which part did you go to? We are going in Oct thats if the oil stays away from panama city. I have gained too don't feel bad. I just went and got a fill I'm almost where i was before they empteyd my band. I do feel some restriction so i hope it helps. I am just getting so sad. Hope this fill does the trick so far it is can't eat that much so for a week or two will probably just do calories since i"m eating alot of Soups. Have good day glad everyones back.

I actually lost 2 pounds this week. I've been sick and haven't felt like cooking. The only thing that tasted good is ice cream. I have a horrid sore throat. In an effort to not sabotage my efforts though, I ate WW ice cream (but I still manage to eat the entire box--won't be doing that again soon). Hopefully this sickness goes away soon. I hate looking like I'm testing my Halloween costume (I have pink eye in both eyes).

hi everyone how is everyone doing. well i haven't kicked the ice cream yet but, i have slowed down eating it. i have started back doing the gym and it feel good i must say. i havent gained or lost this wk and im ok with that. how is your pink eye doing hun. skinny girl you got another fill?. i havent gotten one but, was thinking i might get a sm one but, then decided not to. i sure missed everyone too. glad to sure be back.

Seen you guys made it back to the site. It was getting kinda lonely on here.LOL! RSilversea hope you get better soon. Pink eye is no fun hope your child don't get it.Great weightloss.

China Florida sounds so good right now which part did you go to? We are going in Oct thats if the oil stays away from panama city. I have gained too don't feel bad. I just went and got a fill I'm almost where i was before they empteyd my band. I do feel some restriction so i hope it helps. I am just getting so sad. Hope this fill does the trick so far it is can't eat that much so for a week or two will probably just do calories since i"m eating alot of Soups. Have good day glad everyones back.

Hi Everyone I'm new here and I'm getting banded August 6th!! In the past I did Weight Watchers and I loved it except that I was hungry all the time. I thought about trying it again with my band though.

Are you ladies counting points or doing Simply Filling? What is a typical day of eating like for you? I logged my food every day and I have 9 months worth of my daily menus written down but I'm thinking most of that stuff may not be Lap Band friendly.

How are you all doing this??

Thanks!!

Amanda