Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

"More To Love" on Fox Network

All of those girls could find someone much better than him.

Are you sure? He's pretty quick to point out how open-minded he is, and how size doesn't matter. :confused:

I was glad to see Lauren go home. I didn't like her....she's a rat.

Me too. Now he just needs to get rid of "Crazy".

Does anyone find it interesting that the three girls that remain: Malissa (170), Mandy (180) and Tali (190) are three of the four lightest on the show.

On the first show, they listed all of the girls weight.

All of the comments about how he does not care about the girls weight are garbage. The three remaining girls, while they are by no means thin are very normal weight, and in my opinion have great shapes.

Does anyone find it interesting that the three girls that remain: Malissa (170), Mandy (180) and Tali (190) are three of the four lightest on the show.

On the first show, they listed all of the girls weight.

All of the comments about how he does not care about the girls weight are garbage. The three remaining girls, while they are by no means thin are very normal weight, and in my opinion have great shapes.

YEP I see your point but then at the same time goes to show he is truely looking out for his interest if he likes them or not, will they be a good wife or not. And weight has nothing to do with it. I guess.

I'm iffey on that one...I think the girls that were bigger had a lot of emotional stuff. The ones that are left *seem* to be more secure.

Though...I admit, I can't watch the whole thing yet. But, that's why I can't get through it...I keep yelling at the tv - I want to help these girls and tell them they're gorgeous...learn to love who YOU are - not THAT GUY!!!

But, they don't listen to me. :blink:

So, was crazy the one saying, "I'll tell you all the juice? " or the "I love you, I love you" one?

I think he's a dude that needs to constantly feed his ego, and he thinks he can be a "stud" to this group of overweight women, even though he looks like a giant douchebag (how many times is he going to pull the cliched "You look cold...here, wear my jacket" stuff? I've seen him do that at least 3 times so far.

...Douchebag I couldn't have said it better myself! I am an accountant type person. I ran the numbers. I got a hold of all of the ladies height, and weight stats. I then calculated their BMI. He kicked off all the really overweight women, and kept the size '12's and 14's' If he really LIKED big women he would have kept the bigger ones in the game. What a liar and a douche!

Now for the women. I can't come up with a good enough word to discribe how pathetic these women are behaving. 'Dude you went on a reality show to get a man. Suck it up and put on the damn bathing suit, and flaunt you merchandise! Show the world you're beautiful, because I can promise you that you will land a better guy than this loser when all this is said and done.'

I would not want a man that needss his ego feed everyday. I just don't have that kind of time. Fox goes to new lows to entertain the masses.

:blink:

So, was crazy the one saying, "I'll tell you all the juice? " or the "I love you, I love you" one?

She is the "I love you, I love you" one. Thank goodness she is gone. She was obsessed!!

I really hope he doesn't pick Malissa. I think she's fake and I think she is lying about the kid situation. Doesn't seem like she likes children too much if you ask me. Just a vibe I get from her....

everyone keeps picking on the gy for choosing the smaller women to stay, and while i partly agree with this comment, i also have to digress from there...

i hated most of the women they picked for this show. if i heard one more sob story about how they had never gotten a date or no one ever loved them for who they were, i think i would have cancelled comcast. why did they not script confident sexy big girls? i have been overweight since i was 18 or so and i have never let my weight hinder me in any way.

i guess i just felt that there were a lot of deeper issues with these women than issues relating soley to their self esteem. what i found sad is that most of these women are beautiful educated and career oriented individuals and are so hung up over a relationship.

and luke, wtf, why is he even considered a catch by any of these women? he has the personality of a rock. :thumbup: