Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Calorie content? Should I swallow?

I am concerned about the amout of calories in 'men semen'

Whats the nutritional value of this? How do they determine the serving size?

Whats the nutritional value of this? How do they determine the serving size?

Brandy, to address your concerns: 1) don't be concerned. I polled 100 men and all of them agreed it would be an acceptable Meal Replacement option. 2) If you want the full nutritional value, you have to read the label. On most men, it's right above the bar code. 3) serving size is roughly 20 oz. (I'm just speaking from personal experience here), but the delivery pressure may vary. Hope I was able to help. :thumbup:

Funny, this topic came up back when I was on Atkins. Only back then the concern was carbs rather than calories. As I recall. semen is both low in carbs and calories (and doesn’t have as much Protein as you might think).

According to this http://wiki.answers.com/Q/How_many_calories_are_in_semen , about 5 calories per ejaculate. But for Plain’s wad, it is about 3000 calories.

Holy crap! 3000 calories... does this come in the diet version?

Brandy, there's no sugar-free version. Just be sure to find really skinny men.

Brandy, I'm wondering about the "men semen" thing. Do you have other sources? If you search the farm and agricultural boards you may find items related to bulls, sheep, goats, etc. For nutritional info I'd suggest calling the FDA. Or, I guess you could ask a kid in 4H or a lonely farmer. :lol:

TPG

I’m sure lots of guys would line up to participate in a study to contribute to this valuable research. I would suggest a 6 week double blind study with multiple “recipients” of the nutritional deposit. Anything for science, right Plain?

B - Aren't you married? Why on earth are you doing this anyway??

If you have a boytoy on the side, then still - why bother?

Let him worry about how many cals YOU are.

HM...Good title for the next self-help book. Right up there with She Comes First.

:thumbup::lol::lol:ROTFLMBO this thread is hilarious!

Holy crap! 3000 calories... does this come in the diet version?

Best I can do is wear a tee shirt that says "Diet Awesome".

I’m sure lots of guys would line up to participate in a study to contribute to this valuable research. I would suggest a 6 week double blind study with multiple “recipients” of the nutritional deposit. Anything for science, right Plain?

I'm pleased to see KartMan's analytic scientific mind is already thinking research study. Perhaps we can get a grant?

Poor, poor Ken.

HM...Good title for the next self-help book. Right up there with She Comes First.

Perhaps it will have the success of my self help book: Tissues and Tears: Getting it Done Alone

If you have a boytoy on the side, then still - why bother?

Let him worry about how many cals YOU are.

Poor, poor Ken.

Perhaps it will have the success of my self help book: Tissues and Tears: Getting it Done Alone

Hmm how about 'here she comes' or 'tissue for your issue?'

Rho I am married not dead :thumbup:

I just realized I got moved from the lounge to the powder room eh?

I'm glad it wasn't per your request. When somebody posts something in the lounge, I tend to feel more free to add "joke" replies.....whereas I usually leave the posts in the ladies room alone, especially if they are "serious answer" ones.

Having said that, sometimes I can't resist being a smartass in here. Especially in the "boob" posts.