Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

DeLarla's Dating Service for Single Bandsters

Hi! My name is Candace - I'm 25 years old and live in Lewisville, TX. I was banded 10/17/07 and it has changed my life! I've been single for awhile and would love to meet new people - right now, it would be nice to meet any other bandsters closer to my age - late twenties/early thirties! And if I could meet a wonderful guy bandster, that would be icing on the cake! So I am looking for anything from new friends to a long-term relationship. :tt2:

Ok here it goes:

I am 26 from Mesa Arizona. Looking for a cute single guy with his life together. Relatively close. Likes to have fun and looking for something serious. If he is a bandster even better.

Female 45

live and work in Los Angeles County.

Looking for friendship, dating and marriage.

I like to bicycle, snorkel, photography.

Looking for a nice, sweet, honest man who doesn't play games.

All inquiries MUST live in California, preferably in the Los Angeles area.

Hi Teresa,

I live in LA - the Mid-Wilshire area and work in West LA. I'm also looking for friendship, dating and marriage.

My life is a bit more sedentary then yours but that's probably because I haven't been with anyone with those interests.

I'm a nice guy. I am single and have a stable job/career.

The best way to reach me is through my email at: JonathanLA@shmoolie.com and then we can exchange phone numbers.

Jonathan

I'm 21 and I've lost 50 pounds, and still working. I just want a guy to talk to, just ever so often. I'm in SC and VA for college, but I don't care where you are. Message me?

I am a 35 year old divorced father of a beautiful little girl.

I live and work in Clarksville, Indiana.

I was banded on Oct1 of 2008. Feel free to Contact me by private message if you like. It would be nice to make some new friends that know what I am going through.

Hi there!

My name is Shannon, I am 35, and live in the Atlanta area.

I am looking for friendship or that special someone. I enjoy working out (for the 1st time in my life!) and traveling.

Banded 4-8-08

Message me:tongue:

weight.png

Edited by grlluvstech

I think all of you should put profiles on WWW.plentyoffish.com It's completely free. You have more chance of finding someone in your area from an online dating site, than on here.

I found my wonderful bf on match.com but I had profiles on plentyoffish and met a lot of nice people from there, and again I say it's free. What could be better!

So here I am single living in Dallas,tx and banded what to do now? I enjoy long walks......haha just kidding message me if ya like