Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

DeLarla's Dating Service for Single Bandsters

I'm getting lots of comments about bandsters "not getting any." So thank you for visiting DeLarla's Dating Service. It's free to all members of LBT.

Please fill out your name, age, interests, hobbies and location. Tell us a little about yourself and what you are looking for in a partner. Are you looking for companionship? Romance? Marriage? Perhaps you just want someone to hang out with on weekends?

Now's your chance. We need a LBT wedding, and I want to be the flower girl!

All singles, please register now. Thank you.

Leatha

45 yrs old

Married 20 yrs, divorced 7.

Inheritantly flawed, demanding, comparatively low maintenance, self respecting, God loving, genuine, sincere, honest to a fault.

I love music, dancing, laughing, quiet times, travel - near or far. I'm seriously looking to meet my counterpart. Please be someone I can take home to mama - God fearing, honest, moral, virtuous and self sufficient. Teeth required, hair is optional.. :rolleyes:

Right on, my first client. Let me check my rolodex and see if I can find a match. Where did my UK guys go?

Wait! I need to be able to touch them.. regularly.

Ok...before I sign up...I need to understand....DeLarla...you live in Vegas, right? I live south of San Francisco. Will you be able to find a local match? This is important! :rolleyes:

Is the UK too far for me? Yeah, just a skosh. Not that I don't LOVE UK guys...their accents make me want to do bad things!

But girlfriend over here in the Bay Area needs some TOUCH!

Terese

Love to Laugh

I want everything that Leatha said. LOL I want someone for companionship, romance, and marriage and someone to hang out with on weekends.

I don't know Lisa....this sounds kinda scary, but very intrieging.

What the heck.

Name: Darcey

Interests/Hobbies: Reading, gardening, dancing, music, theatre, swimming, church, home improvement, roller coasters.......

A bit shy at first, but love to laugh and be silly. Strong Christian, honest, loyal, down-earth type. I try to support those around me as much as possible. Independant to a fault. Very touchy-feely. Was married 18 years. Been divorced almost 6 years. Have 2 of the greatest sons in the world ages 20 & 22.

Not sure what kind of relationship I'm looking for at this point (or if I am even looking for one). Plus I've never done very well chosing. Guess if I'm looking he would have to be Christian, young acting (not childish), upbeat and positive, and they have to make me laugh. NO NEGATIVE FUDDY-DUDS.

How did I do Lisa?

WooHoo DeLarla, I was just thinking that I really need some help with the whole dating thing.

Let me see if I can give this "Single's Ad" thing a whirl:

Just A Basic Straight White Single Mom Living in the 'burbs

The headline just about says it all, but not quite.

The boring stuff : 42 years old, financially and emotionally secure, yada yada yada, own my own home and business, and so on and so forth, have 1 16 year old sports fanatic who lives with me, etc. etc.

Better stuff: Own 5 canoes and use them all regularly. Love to take 'rookies' on the river for long (3-4 day) trips. My garage looks like an REI warehouse. I would much rather go camping than go to a Hilton. Summer weekends are filled with baseball tournaments (my son's) and river trips (mine). What do I do in the 'off' season? I ski, I just learned to scuba dive (just what I need, another expensive, gear heavy sport!) I love to watch football (really! I even have a couple of fantasy teams) Usually take in a couple of plays downtown, dinner out, the usual.

Looking for: Help with yard care and car maintenance. Maybe the occassional small plumbing project. No - Not really! I'm just looking for someone to have fun with. I'll be honest, I prefer 'husky' or 'big' guys (think John Goodman - not Arnold Schwarzenneger) preferably one with a job. Standing on the street corner with a sign, although more difficult than some 'real jobs', does not count! If you own your own car and don't live at home with your mother, you are ahead of the game - send me a line.

So, there you go DeLarla, my love life is now resting firmly in your hands.... think you can help me out??

Female 45

live and work in Los Angeles County.

Looking for friendship, dating and marriage.

I like to bicycle, snorkel, photography.

Looking for a nice, sweet, honest man who doesn't play games.

All inquiries MUST live in California, preferably in the Los Angeles area.

Caligal- This thread hasn't been active in over 2 years and the original poster has had their account at LBT suspended. So, don't expect any "action"!

my name is andy im 40 and ready to live again as i would hope muost banders are. I love to do almost any thing and would love to find someone who would like to do the same. I am a computer tech with my own money so I dont need yours.

My name is andy and I finally have gotten my life back. I am looking for someone who is ready to live again. I am up for almost anything and am hopeing to find someone to do it with. I am 40 and single. I am a computer tech with my own money so I dont need yours, just your company. please call if interested, no strings friends first. 2532243554

thanx andrew

Edited by badandy