Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Dr. Timothy Ehrlich - A very great surgeon

Dr.Timothy Ehrlich is wonderful.He is very sweet and gives great detail on the weight loss procedure.I am glad he will be doing my Lap Band surgery.His staff is wonderful too.All of them are very attentive and very nice to everyone.They always have a smile on their faces.I know this journey will be a great one for me.

i also am going too a seminar for this doctors group and i hope i make out well and i hope you did also

Dr.Ehrlich did my lapband surgery and I recovered wonderfully.He is wonderful.Thank you so much Dr.Ehrlich for all you've done.Your awesome!

Dr. E did my surgery as well. I was banded in June and doing really well. He's very compasionate and listens to you... I like that in a doctor! Good Luck to both of you!

No advice really.Its fun! Dr. Ehrlich was at my seminar and he was very fun and gave a great detail description of how the surgery works. I have Anthem bcbs. He even passes around the actual lap band. Its very informative.Good luck!

I am going to a seminar on the 26th in New London, any advice? Also, does anyone here have Tricare?

Hi Amy,

Advice? Sure! Take it all in... ask questions, bring someone with you if you can who can listen with you. Congratulations on taking the first step! Dr. E is really nice, easy to talk to and cares about his patients. He did my band on 6/16/2009 - as a matter of fact I'm going to see him today for a fill. Good Luck!

- Lynn

Thank you StarsZie! I'm excited but a bit nervous. This is something that has been in the back of my mind for a few years now and I finally decided to put myself on the list of important people and just go for it! Good Luck to you!

Nervous is good - means you are really thinking about things. This is a fun place to be too to bounce things off of. BTW... got my fill... i'm a happy camper again! :)

Well ladies, tonight is the seminar. I've been cleared by my primary doctor, my phyciatrist, and I have my nutrition appointment next week. Now I just need to see if I need to get any second opinion appointments on any of the stuff I've already completed. I hope not, I want to move forth with this. I am still excited, but my nerves are doing a number on me. I think my biggest fear is that I'll be left with sagging skin. I know that it is not a top priority for this journey, but I can't get it out of my head. Oh well, I just need to carry on and stop making excuses! I'll post again after the seminar.

Well ladies, tonight is the seminar. I've been cleared by my primary doctor, my phyciatrist, and I have my nutrition appointment next week. Now I just need to see if I need to get any second opinion appointments on any of the stuff I've already completed. I hope not, I want to move forth with this. I am still excited, but my nerves are doing a number on me. I think my biggest fear is that I'll be left with sagging skin. I know that it is not a top priority for this journey, but I can't get it out of my head. Oh well, I just need to carry on and stop making excuses! I'll post again after the seminar.

How did the seminar go? What doctor was the speaker?

Dr. Ehrlich is a compassionate, wonderful surgeon. I had my lap band in 2008 and have lost a lot of weight. Dr. Ehrlich and his office staff are great. thank you for everything, Dr. Ehrlich.

Dolores

Dr. Ehrlich did my surgery this past Thursday (8/19/10) and he did a magnificent job! I am healing great, so far and really excited to see the outcome of this surgery!!

I am very confident Dr E will be great. My surgery will not be till Jan 2011 due to insurance restrictions..So far his staff has been amazing.