Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I don't care: A Michael Jackson Rant

Please read my post again please Patty. I said "She said he had been reported" Did I say that she had done the reporting.....no I didn't. When I said She tried to take action I had mis typed.

patty, it's funny how you are bashing me for not reporting child molesters, but did you report your nephew? No! I know you said he only attempted to molest your son. My brothers and sisters stepfather only attempted to kiss me. But you think I should report him for that. Please tell me what the difference is?

The difference is that you KNOW he has molested others. As well as that step father you spoke of . You KNOW he has molested others as well. You also know he is in contact with those kids as of right now.

Mostly, Carrie, I was bringing up your case to make a point with rodriguezequal. (that she was singling me out as a bad person for making my decision not to report, and overlooked that you didn't report either) I, personally, believe that you should come to your own decision on whether to report a crime or not. You, yourself know all the details and have the knowledge and the wisdom to make a right decision on what to do in each circumstance. Just as I do.

I

Come on patty, do you really think your nephew has never molested anyone? Do you actually think he only tried it with your son and no one else?

Do you think we can stop bashing on Patty for not doing what we *think* we would have done even though we don't know any of the people involved?

I think everyone has made their point here MANY TIMES and repeating yourself over and over doesn't advance the conversation.

I wasn't trying to bash her. She just started bashing me because everyone else was bashing her. Personally I could care less if she reported her nephew or not. I just think the way she has been treating me is uncalled for.

Actually, the way all of you have been treating one another is uncalled for. I asked all of you earlier to tone it down, as has MacMadame. So, please just do so!

The converstation would have calmed down on my side a while ago if I wasn't being called pathetic. The reason that I am treating Carries "case" differently is because she was the one "abused" (attempt) and sometimes it's hard for the victim to come forward, but we were talking about you child and for me if it was my child I would have reported it no matter what, but that's me. We are all different, I was just expressing my side and how I felt about it and I don't see anything wrong with that.

On another note...my friend called me the other day and saaid omg did you hear that Ed Mcmahan died. I was like yeah he died before MJ and FF. She said omg I hadn't even heard until now because of all this MJ news. I thought wow...that's out of hand

Yea. It's stupid how it has taken over the media. You would think there was nothing else going on in the whole world.

Why does every thread I'm on become the pattygreen hour? Does she take over EVERY thread here, or just the ones I post on?

What I find more interesting is the fact that she has a real life, close to home, personal story about every single one of these controversial issues in R&R.

Smells a wee bit :tongue_smilie: to me.

Which is why I totally *heart* the block feature.

Lol yeah...I have personal stories to most of the things I post about...and mine are all true! :) Craziness

Come on patty, do you really think your nephew has never molested anyone? Do you actually think he only tried it with your son and no one else?

Actually what I 'think' about my nephew matters little in the eyes of the law.

You would be surprised Patty!

Did anyone else here that MJ is having a crater in the moon named after him...I mean I'm a fan and all, but that is a little much!!!