Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Dr. Frank Chae - Our own Dr. Chae Support Group online

Does anyone want to set up a meeting of our own? I was thinking that it would be nice to get together last night the support group was great however we barely got time to sit and finish our chat.

A-wenz :scared2: I'd definitely be interested in meeting someplace in addition to the monthly meeting....

Anyone else?

I'm in Aurora, but certainly willing to drive a bit to meet.

Hope all is well!

I would like to share that I have just leased some space in Aurora for some of my other workshop groups. That would be perfect for a get together. I would be willing to host. Let me know Teresa

Hey Everyone -

I need to get a fill but want to avoid the whole trying to contact Susie ordeal....I seem to have misplaced my card with Dr. Chae's cell phone number on it. Or someone mentioned calling his nurse too, to set up an appointment? Could someone e mail me those numbers possibly? I would SO appreciate it!

Hey guys! I just got approved for surgery! YaaaaY!

Now I can't get a hold of Susie. Booooo.

Does anyone have Pam's number? I would really appreciate it. I keep hearing how she is the woman to light the fire.

Thanks guys!

I just got the opportunity to have full time office space so I would love to create another meeting space to really work through this process, i also have some workshops that i am putting together, one is to continue to work on my what is in your lifes tool box presentation, we are creating a vision board class, and a chi walking and running workshop on the 21-22 of november, i have a workshop that i am doing that has to do with communication and listening to your intuition. so it is great place to meet and it is in aurora off of iliff just west of 225 so let me know

Hi Everyone - I am new to this forum. I have met with Dr Chae once on Oct 1st 2009. It took me ahwile to get the money and courage to attend Kelly's nutrition class but I finelly did that on Nov 22nd. After that I tried several times to reach Susie both by e-mail and the phone. I finelly called Kelly and she told me my next step was the Physc evaluation and gave me Dr Kaplan's number. Got that done on Dec 22nd. Now I'm trying to figure out if they have submitted to insurance yet or not. After unsucessfully contacting Susie, I did call Jan (the ins coordinator), she had not recieved my file yet and suggested I call Dr. Chae. Ok - I talked to him on 1/7/2010 (last Thursday). He indicated he would find my file and get things going. However here it is a almost a week later and I still have not heard anything. I have left a couple of messages for Jan. I did talk to Pam and all she said was that Dr. Chae was working on it. Have no idea what that means and neither does anyone else.

As I was typing this Jan did call me back just to say she did not have my file to submit to insurance so she will have to check with Dr Chae.

I guess, I'm just wondering if I'm nuts to be using Dr Chae for this surgery when his office is so disorganized. I've read a lot of the posts here and it appears that everyone has trouble contacting his office and it has been going on for quite some time. I'm afraid to change surgeons at this time since it may slow it down even more.

Thoughts anyone???

You are not nuts. Dr Chae is the best surgeon you could have. I am 3 years post surgery - I just saw him at an event tonight. He still wants to know how I am - he remembers me and genuinely cares about how I am doing. That is how his entire staff is. His entire staff wants to see me succeed. I have never felt anything but true support and compassion from any of them.

I am thrilled I did the research and found Dr. Chae - it is all worth it.

Hello Kstartaylor,

I will PM you my contact info --If you have any questions or concerns about Dr. Chae's office shoot me an email and I will do my best to help you out. I am part of Dr. Chae's Online/Web team tasked with improving customer communication online.

All the best,

Shane

Shane

If you can please email me you info I need to schedule a time and having a hard time getting in touch with his office

tomj63@comcast.net

Shane,

I have gone through the 6 month process and the last thing is the class on Sunday Feb 28. I am concerned that all my material get turned into the insurance company this week. What would be the best way to check on this as no one ever answers calls or returns messages? Thanks

Cheryl

This is very frustrating.....Why won't anybody return a phone call or reply back from a Email either.....