Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Dr. Frank Chae - Our own Dr. Chae Support Group online

Thanks for the number! And in terms of an emergency, Dr. Chae did give me his cell phone number when i had my very first consult with him, I think it's in my other purse, so I'll have to get back to you with that. Although I do think Susie on her voicemail greeting does leave a number for urgent calls, so I will check to see if they are the same number or not. Anyways, I will look for his cell for you.

Congrats on your hard work, it's nice to see the pounds melt away, huh? I got so used to losing weight since I got surgery that the last two weeks of no loss (and as I said before, actually UP a little now...grrr) is making me anxious. So I will definitely call Pam first thing tomorrow to set up my first fill. Thanks for your help!

Talk to you all soon!

I do have Chae's cell. Guess what? I left a message with Pam, saying that I was having more problems with Susie, and within 5 minutes Dr. Chae called me back directly to schedule the appointment.

They seriously need someone who just answers the phone.

Anyway, yes, it's awesome to see such great results. I'm nervous now, however, because my first fill is next Friday and I have two parties that weekend. It will be a real test of my band, and I hope I can remember all the rules.

SO glad you got an appointment JTIFFJONES!

and congrats to you both on weight loss! wahoo!

and smart thinking on calling Pam!

Alrighty, just called Pam and she answered the phone and said she'll e mail them and get someone to call me. So I hope to have a fill appointment by the end of today. Thank goodness! I hope they will start to get the message that the office is not being run very efficiently now that we're all calling and complaining. Thanks again, Tiffany, for Pam's number!

Woo hoo! Glad to hear it! I'm going next Friday at 10am for mine. Do you know when the next support group is? Is anyone on here going?

Okay, Tiffany, you were SO right. Dr. Chae called me personally about an hour after I called Pam and now I am getting my first fill on Thursday at 5!

Where are you located in the Springs? That is where I grew up! I lived right off of Union and Academy. My mom still lives in the Springs but she now lives off of Centennial.

Does anyone know if Dr. Chae recommends liquids for a few days after a fill? I'm getting my first one on Friday and I want to know what to expect. Thanks!

hey there - glad to hear you both have fill appts. Yes Tiffany - it's recommended liquids for 1 or 2 days, then 2 days pureed, 2 days mush, then normal. After my first fill though I was to mush within 2 days.

I'm in the Springs in Pine Creek, up north off Briargate Parkway.

Support group meetings are the 2nd thursday of the month. 6:30 - 8:00

Paisley, another Springs patient! I'm off Powers and North Carefree.

Thanks for the info about the fill. I was supposed to go to the Melting Pot on Saturday night, but it looks like I won't be doing that, if I'm on liquids for 2 days. Oh well, there will be another time, I'm sure.

Hey Ladies,

I met some of you in June at the Support Group however I was away with the military for a few months and I just got home. I tried for 3 days to get ahold of Susie finally via e-mail reachsusie@aol.com I am thinking of telling Dr.Chae it is giving him a bad rep online with the lack of contact.

I had my first fill today 3cc so I am excited to get going on this weight loss!

I so missed everyone on the 10th. My son was home on pre deployment and the time got away from me. Glad you are back A-Wenz.

Thanks TLCHEALTH it is good to be back!

So glad to hear from ya'll! missed you TLCHealth! and missed you for the past few months Amber!

Amber - I'd been trying to phone-tag with Susie and finally did what you suggested and used the e-mail. She responded right away then. I do think Dr. Chae needs to know ---- it's horrible that we all know how hard it is and how frustrating it is ---- he should know.

I have a fill appt next Friday at 11.

I spoke to Dr. Chae today about the issue with getting through to his office. He advised if there is ever an issue to call him directly on his cell phone or his nurse she can do his schedule. That was his best advice!