Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Mayo Banditos / Friday Weigh In !!!!

I am going to weigh in today since i am going out of town tomorrow

Last week 199

This week 196.5

down -2.5

I sure hope that i keep losing these large numbers i will be to goal in no time.

Down a little this week. 162.2. I am so close to my 50lb goal I can taste it.

Maybe next week.

Have a good weight loss week everyone!

I seem to be back in the losing game again. After having gone up a few pounds in the last month or so. I'm back down. I had a fill a week ago Monday and for the first time I can tell I have the band in. I can't chug Water, I hear gurgling. I know when I'm full. This is great. Down to 174. Three pounds lost this week. I can see my goal getting closer now.

Gaye

I finally had my fill today!!!!! he put .7 CC's in my band, so Now I'm up to 3ccs in the 10cc band... which, I told you guys my doc is really strict about fills.

Considering I haven't seen him since the beginning of november (basically he cancelled appointments up until jan, and then it took me about a month to get the appt I had today) I thought I was in for a talking to, but apparently I've lost 10lbs since the last time he saw me, which means, my #'s are off somewhere. Anyway. so since last week (when I finally bought my scale) I'm down 4... and I too am almost at the 50lb marker... Slow go, but on my way!

Just checking in........Everyone is doing great. Keep it up.......

Sarah - Slow but steady is good.... You can do it......:thumbup:

Ann - Your goal weight is just around the corner....I am excited for you.......................:smile2:

I have been holding which is good and am able to eat a little more here and there. I leave for vacation next Tuesday so that will be the test for me. This Northeast winter is for the birds. Sunny Mexico here we come..........:thumbup::cool2::blink:

Edited by John337

Same this week. Yikes! I am so close to 50lbs. Maybe next week.

Have a good week everyone.

Way to go everyone!

John- you're even below target! Wow!

Well, I was on a sloooowwww streak for a while, and lately it's picked up. In the last 2 and half weeks, I've lost 7 lbs. No fill either, it's so strange how the band works :frown: Getting closer!

Lisa

Last week 196.5

this week 195.5

down 1lb

I wish it was more but i wil take it

I had .5 taken out of my band because of acid reflux yesterday. Had my first comfortably sleeping night in quite a while and lost a pound last week. although it was a pound that I had gained back the week earlier so it really doesn't count. lol I'm a little worried about them taking that much out of my band...hope I don't start gaining again!!!

Have a great week everyone!

No loss again this week. I know I am eating too many calories. Not much bad stuff, probably just too much. I really need to work on that. Especially since I am so close to that 50lb loss goal.

Have a good week everyone!

Hey, all. I haven't been around much because I've been sick. Haven't lost anything. Been going up and down 2 lbs, which is driving me crazy. And today I have to go in for an unfill because I got stuck on some corned beef (yum!) at a St. Patty's Day party and it has caused inflammation that won't go away, despite me doing Soup and Protein Drinks for a week. Last night and the night before I had reflux, so I realized it was time to call. I'm bummed. I hate when this happens! :)

Not a lb this week. but having restriction again is amazing. I am also going through that inches Vs. lbs thing again, so Whatever, Just a hectic week... It will all change again as I will start taking the train again to work this week, DH goes back to work, so thats where I get a bulk of my exercise in is walking to the bus, walking to the train, walking to work. Have a good week everyone