Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Labor Day Wt loss Challenge- Sept. 7th

i am adding myself to the list! two weeks ago I was completely unfilled, and now after my body has healed (the doc had me do an upper GI and everything was normal)... well i am slowly starting again. i gained back about 3 pounds in 2 weeks, which i know could have been much worse so i am not that upset by it. the nurse added 2cc a few days ago and i have absolutely no restriction, but i am not going to push myself! instead, i plan on pushing myself more physically -- last thursday marked day 1 of my personal training for the summer! i meet with him about twice a week, and i have been working with him since right before i had my surgery so i trust him. just did a five mile walk/jog/run today... ready to work towards this next goal!

Hate to hear that Jane, Good luck with everything. Youve done so great!! Youll blow this challenge away!!!

Please add your information to the spreadsheet if it isn't already there:

only 2 days until the challenge begins!

CLICK on the LINK above to add your info to the google spread sheet it is easier than copying and pasting all the other info. All you have to do to change the info is click on you wt and type in your changes!!

Hi Janesays! You are doing really good still - the unfill stuff is a little hard to take-- I know i went thru it too. But it was the best thing and you will be back on track soon enough. I found the unfill thing weird b/c somehow even though my wt crept up until I got refilled, then once i was back on track the wt just flew off! So there is a light at the end of the tunnel i promise.

Hi Janesays! You are doing really good still - the unfill stuff is a little hard to take-- I know i went thru it too. But it was the best thing and you will be back on track soon enough. I found the unfill thing weird b/c somehow even though my wt crept up until I got refilled, then once i was back on track the wt just flew off! So there is a light at the end of the tunnel i promise.

thaaaanks kaninag, and hi capitolchick-- GOOD TO HEAR! you have no idea how great it is to hear from someone else who has gone through the same thing. this summer i am living by myself, and while i am working and taking classes, i have WAY more time on my hands to devote to bettering my health. like i already said i have a trainer, and have found lately that i have plenty of self-motivation to keep me eating healthy and small portions even without any restriction. i think something has finally clicked in my brain. i am still losing weight because of this, it just of course always feels slow! so im glad to hear that the weight flew off for you once you got back on track!

welcome nancy! The more the merrier!!

Happy Donut Day everyone. I really think these challenges are the best. I'm in.

Please add your information to the spreadsheet if it isn't already there:

only 2 days until the challenge begins!

Just trying to keep this on the last page,,,, happy challenging everyone GOOD LUCK!!!!

YAY! I finally lost another lb!!!!! I decided to weigh this morning I have been avoiding the scales for about 1 1/2 week now....:party:

I'm in! I added myself to the spreadsheet. Anything I can do to help get myself motivated will be great!

Hey!!! your doggy josie looks like my maddie!! My puppy (1 year old) is a maltipoo what's yours?

Hi just making sure i know the rules here for the challenge. So you weigh in weekly (Mondays)? go to the spread sheet at google and type in your LBS. lost. is that all there is too it?? Never done this before :( thanks

Hey!!! your doggy josie looks like my maddie!! My puppy (1 year old) is a maltipoo what's yours?

Yep, Josie is a maltipoo too! She's 3 1/2 years old and she's definitely my kid.