Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

40 to go and need a buddy!

These last pounds are sticking like glue so I thought maybe I needed a friend who is at the same place to help each other over the hump. Maybe it means helping each other come up with a different plan for eating or exercising or BOTH -- it would definitely help to have someone to hold me accountable and maybe challenge each other.

I really wanted to be down 100 by my bandiversary but I fell a little short. I'm trying not to get discouraged because even if I never lost another pound, I think I look great! :smile: BUT the goal I set for myself is attainable and I want to reach it. So...anyone need a buddy??

Wow 90 lbs in a year. That is awesome. Keep up the good work. You will get those next 40 pounds I know it!!!

That's great 90 lbs down in a year your doing wonderful. I'm going on 5 months post op and I want to lose 110 pounds in 1 year but i will take what I can get. I would love a buddy to talk to and help me out as well as me helping you if you are interested let me know. Keep up the good work you are doing great I'm proud of you.:smile:

Me too!!! A little over 10 months have passed and down 75 pounds. Around 40 to go!!! (my ticker needs updated)

I am very active, have restriction and watch intake.

I must be at a plateau, again.

I have just been hovering according to the scale.

I have noticed I have gone down a size in jeans, which is actually better than that damn number!!!

It has really slowed down and I just want it done and over with!!!

Possible buddy canidate!!

Diane

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Trending Products

• Trending Topics

• Recent Status Updates

• BeanitoDiego

Still purging all of the larger clothing. This morning, a shirt that I ADORED wearing ended up on top. Hard to let it go, but it was also hard to let go of those habits that also no longer serve my highest good. Onward and upward!
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
    • Onedayatatime365

Looking to connect with others who are also on the journey of better health. Post-Op Gastric Sleeve (4/11/24).
      · 0 replies
    • jparadigm

Happy Wednesday!

I hope everyone is having a lovely week so far! 
      It's been a bit of a struggle this last week...I'm hungry ALL the time.
      · 1 reply
      1. BlondePatriotInCDA

Have a great Wednesday too! Sorry you're hungry all the time, I'm pretty much the same..and I'm sick of eating the same food all the time.

• ChunkCat

Well, tomorrow I go in for an impromptu hiatal hernia repair after ending up in the ER over the weekend because I couldn't get food down and water was moving at a trickle... I've been having these symptoms on and off for a few weeks but Sunday was the worst by far and came with chest pain and trouble breathing. The ER PA thinks it is just esophagitis and that the surgeon and radiologist are wrong. But the bariatric surgeon swears it is a hernia, possibly a sliding one based on my symptoms. So he fit me into his schedule this week to repair it! I hope he's right and this sorts it out. He's going to do a scope afterwards to be sure there is nothing wrong with the esophagus. Here's hoping it all goes well!!
      · 4 replies
      1. AmberFL

omgsh!! Hope all goes well!! Keeping you in my thoughts!

2. gracesmommy2

Hope you’re doing well!

3. NickelChip

I hope it goes well! Sending positive thoughts for a speedy recovery!

4. AmberFL

How are you doing? any update?!

• jparadigm

Hello lovlies!
      Today is a beautiful day in west Michigan! I hope you all have a beautiful Tuesday and rest of your week!! 🤗
      · 0 replies
  • Recent Topics

• Hot Products

Our Newsletter

Follow us for the latest news
    and special product offers!
  • Together, we have lost...
      lbs

PatchAid Vitamin Patches