Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Almost a year

And no fill for like 5 months I think I am starting to fall again...today I was hungry and I ate nachos (the littel one not many chips though) from taco bell and the insides of a beef and bean burrito (no tortilla) and I ate it all!!! OMGosh I am so disappointed in myself I am at 8.7ccs in a 9cc band there in really now where I can go from here....I am scared I am going to fail!!!!!!!

You should at least consider making an appointment with your doctor. Small amounts of Fluid can "evaporate" from the band over time. That's why, I was told, you should see your doctor every 6 months even if you have been at your sweet spot.

The other possibility is that you just had a bad day. Now, I'll grant, that wasn't the absolute worst thing you could have eaten but try to stay away from Taco Bell :redface:. It means pulling yourself up by your sexy sandal straps and getting back to the "plan" but you can do it and you know you can. We know you can, too!

I have an appointment next month and I just had one last week and I felt everything was fine even lost 8lbs for the month but today I was not getting enough of it the Beans and meat was awesome tasting and I just had to have it...:redface: now I am sitting here feeling stuffed well not awful stuffed but I am content. Ugh this is making me wanna scream I feel really bad, crazy I know. I even gurggled some when some was going down but never got stuck omgosh...I hate to even think about it. Thanks for responding and not cutting my throat!

I was under the impression that things like Beans, ground meat, and chips were sliders? IF so, then the band wouldn't really be of much use, would it? If you were fine until the "taco bell" incident then maybe this was just a fluke. I know I can only eat like 3-4 ounces of steak , but if I heat up chili I can eat a ton of it. It may depend as much on what you ate as on your fill.

And as Cathy said, you can lose Fluid over time so you may not be right at 8.7ccs any more. It's not time to panic! Just see how you do with "solids" and have your doc check your fill level if you still think you can overeat.

And no fill for like 5 months I think I am starting to fall again...today I was hungry and I ate nachos (the littel one not many chips though) from taco bell and the insides of a beef and bean burrito (no tortilla) and I ate it all!!! OMGosh I am so disappointed in myself I am at 8.7ccs in a 9cc band there in really now where I can go from here....I am scared I am going to fail!!!!!!!

O.K. quit beating yourself up. Things happen. You don't make a habit of this do you? Sometimes you have to give in. Your human. Otherwise it might fester and get out of hand. I think 5 months without a fill is awesome! You have done a great job and will continue doing one.

So you messed up ONCE....get back on the band wagon!! You are pretty close to your goal. You can do it!

Girl! Ok so here is something that will make you feel better. Today, I just HAD to have some Mexican food. I stopped after work because during lunch I can not get food down much or at least not a lot, but there is a time in the afternoon when it is on! I had a side order of refried Beans and an order of ground beef, cheese and tomatoes. I ate it ALL! I have not been able to do that in god knows how long. I am soooooo full right now and I too felt guilty! So where do I go.......to lapband talk for support. So.....WE had a bad day! We are not bad people. We are not greedy people. We are normal. WE overate today but tomorrow is another day. I don't need to punish myself. I am super uncomfortable right now and that is punishment enough. I honestly didn't think that I could overeat but I ate because I could AND I had a margarita while I did it! I thought to myself, I am crazy! I can't beleive I did this. I had the urger to schedule a fill to fix it too! Talk about irrational. I have great restriction right now but really....there is a short time in the day when I can eat easier and I have not been able to eat like today for months. Don't feel bad but if you must...I am right there with you! LOL@!

don't beat yourself up...just get back on the bandwagon tomorrow...you should allow yourself at least one day a week to relax and have a little of something you had been dreaming about whilst working out on the treadmill or something! Just look at the success you have had so far, just keep up the good work! everyone enjoys themself every now and then =]!

OMGosh what SUPPORT!!!!! Thank you, thank you!! I did feel very full for hours on end yesterday and then I tried to eat a piece of pork chop on the grill and after 2 pieces I got very stuck I was like what the heck! But I stopped got up and well did something else. Then later I was hungry like 30 minutes later and when my hubby came home from playing soccer I ate another 3 pieces of the steak and it was good!!! The Mac n cheese and corn didn't even faze me :laugh: I had no urge to eat nothing but a few pieces of that steak. So here it is morning time and I was feeling like REAL guilty and I got on the scale and WHAT DID I I SEE?!?!?!??!?!?!??!?!?!?!?! I am in TWO'ter' ville!!!!!!!!! I ran to get the camera and it had cleared off got back on and it showed I was 301 :unsure: why does the scale do that?!?!?!?!?!? So I have promised even if I don't get that official pic of 299.0 I will take anything!!! I know it's alot to some still but coming down from my highest 394 it's a big deal to me!!!! I lost 25lbs right before surgery due to the loss of my beloved MOTHER, and the loss with the bad will remian the 67lbs until I can get an official weigh in! Thanks to all of you I am going to get back on track thanks to all the support here!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok so yesterday I could eat the cow, today I can barely get anything down. I tried to eat a hamburger NO BUN of course with cheese and it did not go over well, I am trying to get some gatorade down right now and it's taking minutes to go through...I can't for the life of me think what is going on! :cursing: