Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I don't want this to become a religous debate but I am looking for some questions

i guess what im trying to say is ... ahem... show some compasion b****!

:thumbup::thumbup::smile2::thumbup::laugh:

Though I thoroughly enjoyed your entire post, this was the line that made me spit the coffee onto the screen. Loves it.

Edited by plain

:thumbup::thumbup::smile2::thumbup::laugh:

Though I thoroughly enjoyed your entire post, this was the line that made me spit the coffee onto the screen. Loves it.

Thanks I'm glad you enjoyed it ... i have some experience dealing with difficult posters on a thread

Message to pattygreen

I know that you truly believe that you are always in the right in just the few post i have read that you have been involved with that is abundantly clear but here is the thing you are doing much more harm that good. By being closed minded and not being accepted in any way you are rubbing people believers and non the wrong way. Jesus surrounded him self with sinners who wanted better if they were lost and in need and yet sinners he would teach them the way... you are as someone stated once before in different words a explosion of negativity the likes of which i have never seen on lbt before... ok maybe a couple times in my two controversial threads... but that was on a different beast all together.

You see the difference between sinners and people like you is that sinners accept that they are just that and at some point see the error in their ways and try to change .... But self righteous people such as your self never seem to think that they sin at all ... as if you are already a shoe in for heaven... as if you were on Christ level. Romans teaches us that none of us are worthy.NO NOT ONE. but because of the grace we are saved... yet you are soo quick to condemn when you haven't a heaven or hell to put anyone in... Where do you get such a substance that would make you so delusional.

OMG OMG OMG! I busted out laughing reading that!

Edited by plain

Sorry thought it needed repeating:w00t:

Edited by plain

I don't want to be a kill joy BUT, you really can't call posters curse words. It's against the rules. Hey, I'm a moderator so PLEASE keep the debate topic focused.

Thank you,

I don't want to be a kill joy BUT, you really can't call posters curse words. It's against the rules. Hey, I'm a moderator so PLEASE keep the debate topic focused.

Thank you,

Can we discuss her horrible behaviors, negative outlook on life, judgmental attitude, insulting persona, and how much we can't stand her or is that out too? Just ask'en. ;o)

Message to pattygreen

I know that you truly believe that you are always in the right in just the few post i have read that you have been involved with that is abundantly clear but here is the thing you are doing much more harm that good. By being closed minded and not being accepted in any way you are rubbing people believers and non the wrong way. Jesus surrounded him self with sinners who wanted better if they were lost and in need and yet sinners he would teach them the way... you are as someone stated once before in different words a explosion of negativity the likes of which i have never seen on lbt before... ok maybe a couple times in my two controversial threads... but that was on a different beast all together.

You see the difference between sinners and people like you is that sinners accept that they are just that and at some point see the error in their ways and try to change .... But self righteous people such as your self never seem to think that they sin at all ... as if you are already a shoe in for heaven... as if you were on Christ level. Romans teaches us that none of us are worthy.NO NOT ONE. but because of the grace we are saved... yet you are soo quick to condemn when you haven't a heaven or hell to put anyone in... Where do you get such a substance that would make you so delusional.

I know what Romans teaches, and I have NEVER claimed to be sinless. Where do you get that about me? Obviously you don't know me.

On this thread, I've only given the answers that the bible teaches concerning the questions asked. I'm not debating them with anyone.

On some other threads in the rants and rave area, I seem to be judgmental simply because the topics that I have been debating on are controversial issues that are SINS, such as 'abortion', 'homosexuality', or 'should prostitution be legal'. How can I debate without giving my reasons for why they shouldn't be accepted? I believe they are wrong and because God said so. You may believe any way you want to, of course. Did you want everyone to agree with you on each issue? If so, who would you debate with? If I were talking on the 'post op fills' or the 'biggest loser' thread, I wouldn't be offending anyone, cause those topics aren't about sinful actions. I say, "If you want to debate issues that are sinful, expect opposition in the debate!"

Edited by plain

Romans teaches us that none of us are worthy.

Hey, the watcher is back! Where ya been, man?

I know what Romans teaches, and I have NEVER claimed to be sinless. Where do you get that about me? Obviously you don't know me.

On this thread, I've only given the answers that the bible teaches concerning the questions asked. I'm not debating them with anyone.

On some other threads in the rants and rave area, I seem to be judgmental simply because the topics that I have been debating on are controversial issues that are SINS, such as 'abortion', 'homosexuality', or 'should prostitution be legal'. How can I debate without giving my reasons for why they shouldn't be accepted? I believe they are wrong and because God said so. You may believe any way you want to, of course. Did you want everyone to agree with you on each issue? If so, who would you debate with? If I were talking on the 'post op fills' or the 'biggest loser' thread, I wouldn't be offending anyone, cause those topics aren't about sinful actions. I say, "If you want to debate issues that are sinful, expect opposition in the debate!"

There is a difference between debating and forcing your opinion .. your post lack ... compassion and tact .... look i may have some of the same views but you don't see people jumping down my neck every time i say something. You rub people the wrong way because of the tone you use and the inflammatory language that you user.. and i know from me that's saying something .... nevertheless you don't have to say what is clearly implied by the condescending tone of your post.

plain whats good man ... it was a lot school work i hit a plateau so i didn't feel like dealing with all the people on here who were dropping every week so it just was sooo much .... but seeming as i got laid off monday i have a lot more time. plus .. my numbers are dropping again.

There is a difference between debating and forcing your opinion .. your post lack ... compassion and tact .... look i may have some of the same views but you don't see people jumping down my neck every time i say something. You rub people the wrong way because of the tone you use and the inflammatory language that you user.. and i know from me that's saying something .... nevertheless you don't have to say what is clearly implied by the condescending tone of your post.

Inflamatory language? You mean like the word bit*h? At least I don't call people names which is more than I can say for you.

I speak plainly, truthfully and confidently. I can do this because I have the word of God to back up what I say as truth. I DO NOT use inflammatory language.

Inflamatory language? You mean like the word bit*h? At least I don't call people names which is more than I can say for you.

I speak plainly, truthfully and confidently. I can do this because I have the word of God to back up what I say as truth. I DO NOT use inflammatory language.

i honestly cant thing of a retort that wouldn't send you an a rampage .... so I'm just going to abstain.

A good retort would be an apology. But as the proclaimed christian that you say you are, you wouldn't think of that. Would you.

A good retort would be an apology. But as the proclaimed christian that you say you are, you wouldn't think of that. Would you.

Yes I am a Christian and I struggle day to day with my walk in Christ as all Christians do. You somehow just seem too pompous for me to try take the high road... I personally don't feel that I have much to apologize for. I was being as honest as I could have been. thus I said nothing.

One thing you need remember is that not all Christians are in the same place and most are in a constant battle within themselves what would Christ do vs. what I want to do. The simple fact is that I have my own issues and demons to work through and I was making a suggestion I was not judging you as the tone of your responses show you judge me.

so I ask you since you seem to be in a judging mood do you have a heaven or hell to place anyone in?

see I don't need to prove my faith to you or anyone else. my Christianity isn't in Question and I'm not Questioning yours. I wouldn't dare be so arrogant. the simple fact of the matter is that i nor anyone else needs your approval, blessing, or opinion on their Christianity or moral character for that matter.

so as I believe I asked you once before Who gave you the right to be so judgmental?, What makes you so arrogant as to think that you have a one-way ticket to Heaven that gives you the right to look down your nose at anyone...

Apology ... Apology my ass!:blushing:

I do not apologize for what i said because i still feel the same way.

I'm sorry if you took offense to how i said what i said but sometimes being tactful just doesn't do the point justice.

Yes I am a Christian and I struggle day to day with my walk in Christ as all Christians do. You somehow just seem too pompous for me to try take the high road... I personally don't feel that I have much to apologize for. I was being as honest as I could have been. thus I said nothing.

One thing you need remember is that not all Christians are in the same place and most are in a constant battle within themselves what would Christ do vs. what I want to do. The simple fact is that I have my own issues and demons to work through and I was making a suggestion I was not judging you as the tone of your responses show you judge me.

so I ask you since you seem to be in a judging mood do you have a heaven or hell to place anyone in?

see I don't need to prove my faith to you or anyone else. my Christianity isn't in Question and I'm not Questioning yours. I wouldn't dare be so arrogant. the simple fact of the matter is that i nor anyone else needs your approval, blessing, or opinion on their Christianity or moral character for that matter.

so as I believe I asked you once before Who gave you the right to be so judgmental?, What makes you so arrogant as to think that you have a one-way ticket to Heaven that gives you the right to look down your nose at anyone...

Apology ... Apology my ass!:thumbup:

I do not apologize for what i said because i still feel the same way.

I'm sorry if you took offense to how i said what i said but sometimes being tactful just doesn't do the point justice.

It is one humble person who feels that he is not in need to apologize for calling someone a bit*h.:thumbup: I will chalk it up to your being immature and forget it.

To answer your question... What the heck are you talking about? - "Do I have a heaven or hell to place anyone in?" On this thread, I simply answered the questions posted with biblical accuracy. I judged noone. I also have not looked down on anybody.