Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Advertisements on LBT [ADULT CONTENT]

Oh--correction--those are size "C" batteries. Since my kids are grown I rarely run into anything bigger than an A now. (Three Ds might be a little TOO powerful, doncha think?)

:D

okay okay everyone.... i see we have lots of people on here wanting the pleasures that I have had the chance to buy. email lisa @ Lisabones@cox.net or PM DeLarla

I can say that I am a VERY happy client. But you can browse for yourself! And I must say that my "ultimate beaver" is AWESOME!!! And at a FANGASMIC price!!! I don't want to "advertise" her but just give you her contact information so if you are interested, you can contact her yourselves!!

Also, any guys out there, wanna make your wife one damn happy woman? This is it!

I think the Dolphin is on clearance right now too.

So if anyone is interested they can email her.

By the way, my warehouse is in Baton Rouge, which survived the hurricane. But the owner of the company has about 25 displaced people living with her now (as do many, many others in the company and all over the South.) She's been extremely generous and has inspired me and countless others to contribute toward's Katrina's victims. SO... I guess I'm doing a great service by selling this stuff since Baton Rouge needs all the strength it can get right now. So buying this stuff isn't only good for you, it's good for Lousiana! So you can feel good while you're feeling really, really good!

Until your site is up it's too bad there isn't a pdf file for that catalog. That would be faster and easier than mailing. You'll have to suggest sometime in the future that they create a pdf file. It would take about 5 minutes for the catalog designer to do since they would already have all the text and photos in a file.

(And I don't suppose my 2 pound loss this week has anything do to w/ this? Run Rabbit RUN! hee-hee)

This isn't just about adult toys. When I tell people what I do, they automatically label me as the Dildo Queen. My friends and family were ashamed till they came to my Open House. But after seeing my first demonstration, six of my friends booked parties and can’t wait for me to do a show at their houses. My parties are professional and tasteful with an entire line of relaxation therapy, bubble bath, massage creams, books. I don't grope myself or use slang or vulgar language. The Order Room is a private place where even the most timid and shy feel comfortable asking the most embarrassing questions while feeling completely at ease.

A local doctor gives monthly seminars at a huge hospital in Vegas about women's sexuality. How come nobody calls her the Vibrator Queen since she offers "devices" at the end of her seminar? They spend a few hundred dollars to listen to the good Doc tell them how to achieve orgasm, while I bring the education and product directly into your home for a discrete demonstration that always turns into a wild & fun night out with the gals. How often do we get a night away from the men and kids to let our hair down and bond with just chicks? I sell to lots of guys, I just can’t do a demonstration for them.

My parties and home store are fun and exciting, but it's actually a very serious business. I'm registered at UNLV to learn as much about human sexuality as possible and hope to earn my next degree there and spend my retirement years as a sex therapist. I've been buying books, going to seminars and actually listening to every ounce of information and advice you good people offer. Please send me all links, books you no longer need, and advise about this topic. I'll sop it up like a giant sea sponge!

When I found out that more women fake orgasms during intercourse than actually have them and that MANY women have never experienced a clitoral orgasm, and that marriages are breaking up because men can't hold an erection or satisfy their wives, and partners are going years before sharing intimacy, THAT is when my future planned itself. I didn't go after this - I prayed and struggled for the answers for five years, then the moons met the tides, the sky opened, lightening crashed, and the answers hit me like a ton of bricks.

Watch out Dr. Ruth. La La La Lisa is hot right now. I let my hostesses design their own parties, so I offer them either Lisa or DeLarla depending on how spicy they want the party. DeLovely DeLarla is on reserve for the wicked and wild, and I can't wait for someone to request her!

My devices and "lotions n' potions" as hubby calls them are making people happy and have empowered nearly 6000 women nationwide, who no longer have to rely on food stamps, welfare or men to support them. Women that went from nothing to driving luxury vehicles, going on tropical vacations, and wearing rubies and diamonds as part of the incentive program.

Nearly every woman I know has wanted to check out an adult sex store but are either too intimidated, scared, embarrassed or shy. My husband is reading this and just said “Even men hate going in there, and I’m an ornery old pipefitter who hates going in there because men try to proposition me, and the stores are disgusting.” Parties book themselves, so I'm not selling, I'm demonstrating and currently turning down business because of the high demand.

Don't get road rage, pull over and have an orgasm. Don't scream at your partner, instead release tension and strengthen your union. This entire endeavor has softened me and made me a better woman. It's given me a new lease on life, a better attitude, a vision, a plan, MONEY in my pocket and dreams that I can actually see coming true. Right now there's a contest going on for the recruiter who signs on the 6000th distributor. Both the distributor and the recruiter get a $1000 shopping spree. How can anyone think this is bad or dirty?

Oh, and I got my stage. I finally have my very own stage!

As many of you know (& I guess the lucky Vegas bashers are gettin a peek) she has recently started a business offering "Intimate" articles.

Looks like I will need to bring more money with me to Vegas for this!!

Hubby will be happy when I get home ;)

Ohhhhhhhhhh Delarla I had one of "those" parties once. Instead of tupperware parties, we call them *f*erware parties ;) I invited 30 women and they all showed up.

My mom came because she thought it was a lingerie party, so the first "Member" they passed around, some one passed it to her and she just looked at me and said EILEENIE!!!!! Boy did she get embarassed but we kept spiking her coffee with Irish Creme and she was laughing her ass off by the end of the night :)

FUN PARTIES :D

I can understand about the fact that teenagers come to this site, but let's remember when we became sexually active as well. Also, when we first started masturbating or exploring our "parts" (and be honest with yourself!!). It is life, it is natural. Also, we discuss important topics here regarding having sex with the band after surgery. Topics that are a necessity to discuss. Statistically, males tend to begin masturbation average age of 12. Females begin average age of 15. I don't think there will be many under that age here in this forum. If there are, then their parents aren't really monitoring what they are seeing and they have probably seen A LOT worse by the time they come to witness these threads.

Now, while I respect your point, I think that if a teenager is surfing the web, they know more than just what an ultimate beaver does. Plus, if they don't, then their parents should be monitoring the threads as it is a public forum.

Even though I realize teenagers are on here, I will not stop talking as an adult in a primarily adult forum. I do understand it is not necessary to be sleazy or graphic which is why I am not posting my picture USING the ultimate beaver, but more saying "I like it, it is wonderful". I don't go into graphic details.

Let's be honest, these kids are on a public forum. If this thread is the worst they have seen or has been the most harmful then they have A LOT to learn. And to be frank, they already know it.

But I do respect your opinion, and I appreciate you sharing it. But overall, I think this thread is being VERY tame using euphamisms and pet names when possible.

I second Princess - well said! And I can't wait to receive my catalog!!! Boyfriend had issues with me owning a vibrater so I got rid of it towards the beginning of our relationship because it made him uncomfortable. But NOW!!!!!!! I've been working on him for 2 years now trying to convince him that it is NOT replacing him, but enhancing our sex life as a couple together. JUST last week - he said he's listened to what I've said and has agreed to get one! BUT he wanted to be the one to pick it out since he'll be the one using it on me and he didn't want it to resemble his male member - I am completely ecstatic over this as I only used my vibrater for clitoral stimulation anyway - it felt unnatural any other way and I didn't like it. I've heard about the little butterflies and bullet shaped ones that back a lot of power. We'll shop around the catalog and awayyyyyyy we go! Soooo 2 years later and I'm getting a vibe again - I can't wait!!!!!!!!! This was a huge milestone in our sex life together!

Also can't wait to get all this weight off so it will be even better and we can do more things that I'm not able to at this weight - like somersaulting off the ceiling fan in the bedroom ;) LMAO - teeeheee !!!!!!!!!

Penni, is there any way we can have an Adult Board that people must subscribe to and be approved before they are allowed to access it? This board won't be visible to people / kids just surfing. It would only be visible to those who subscribed to it. I've seen this done on another site. People would have to PM you to get access.

Just an idea :)

i want to thank everyone for the support i have recieved from this site. unfortunately i find it necessary to seek my support & information elsewhere as this site has drifted off course and on to different subject matter. sandie