Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Challenge for Chat Room

Just floatin by....

not to tell a lie...

but to give report well...

that with my Water, I rang the 64 oz bell!

LOL thanks Wynn for challenging us!:crying:

Today is day two of the Water challenge. Yesterday I managed to drink 72 ounces of Water. Today I'm doing fine also, a little slower than yesterday but I'm working on glass number three and its only noon. I slept in today,so I've got a late start.

How are the rest of you doing? Anyone having a hard time getting the water in by the end of the day?

I'd love to hear from you.

day 2 6 glasses today

Okay everybody, last day of the Water challenge. Lets finish with a big success ok. I'm just getting up, it's not quite 7:30 a.m. here and i'm planning a nice long walk at 9:00. So I'm only going to have a little water right now to avoid any major bathroom breaks during my walk. I'll be checking in the chat room from time to time to see how you are doing. Good Luck.

Sayyy bandster chat challengers!

Day two has gone,

I forgot to post,

but has gone down the sun,

and have done 64oz @ the most!

Hehe, Me, roseyyyd1:redface:

Hey everyone...just wanted to include an encouragement for drinking our water...from a book called...The Total Temple Makeover by Dr. Gregory Jantz... www.aplaceofhope.com

Just starting the 90 day quick chapters, day 3 is...

New Habit #1 THINK WATER--the most important "food" for your body!!! Making sure your body is properly hydrated is the cornerstone of healthy eating.

The benefits of proper hydration are tooo numerous to mention. Your skin, hair, organs, digestion-practically every body part and function benefits! How bout these...

Aids in fat metabolism, Helps concentration (I need that one, lol and Wynn too, lol) Gives proper muscle tone, Improves mood, Regulates blood pressure and (a fav for us) Decreases water retention!

Hope this helps, go chat bandsters, go!!!:)

Hi chatters. Day three today and I'm done with 7 glasses of Water so far. I have plenty of time to finish that last glass, in fact, looks like I'll go over today.

Before I give the next challenge, please leg me encourage you to keep up the good habits you're developing through these challenges. The first was no snacking and I know we only did that one for one day, but perhaps it will help us if we come back to it again from time to time. And the second was the water. So if you are not snacking, and you are drinking all of your water then you'll be getting super skinny in no time.

OK, ready for the next challenge:

Journalling. This will also be a three day challenge and it is to write down every single thing you eat. There are some online places that you can use. I understand thedailyplate.com is a good site. I use sparkpeople.com because it is a complete weight loss website where i can get a lot of different kinds of support just like lbt. Plus they have a yuma team so I can actually exercise with members etc. But please, if you don't like these then find your own or for that matter you can journal on a piece of paper (old school).

Good luck everybody. See you in Chat!

Edited by wynn

day 3 7 glasses

I am in for the next chat challanger of journaling.

Hi chatters. Day three today and I'm done with 7 glasses of Water so far. I have plenty of time to finish that last glass, in fact, looks like I'll go over today.

Before I give the next challenge, please leg me encourage you to keep up the good habits you're developing through these challenges. The first was no snacking and I know we only did that one for one day, but perhaps it will help us if we come back to it again from time to time. And the second was the water. So if you are not snacking, and you are drinking all of your water then you'll be getting super skinny in no time.

OK, ready for the next challenge:

Journalling. This will also be a three day challenge and it is to write down every single thing you eat. There are some online places that you can use. I understand thedailyplate.com is a good site. I use sparkpeople.com because it is a complete weight loss website where i can get a lot of different kinds of support just like lbt. Plus they have a yuma team so I can actually exercise with members etc. But please, if you don't like these then find your own or for that matter you can journal on a piece of paper (old school).

Good luck everybody. See you in Chat!

Wynn, I'm in for the next challenge. I got in over 100 ounces of water per day for the last challenge, but thankfully I've never had a problem getting my water in. Keep the challenges coming as this is helping me to get back on track, thanks again!

Sayyy chattin' bandsters...

So finishing day Three,

how did I do? We'll See,

1.5+2+2+2+.5 = 8,

With this challenge I did great!

The next one is...if we bite it...

we must write it!!!

Ok now I am done, roseyyyd1:redface:

Checking in on todays challange day one

Daily net calorie goal: 1,000

+ calories burned: 81

- calories consumed: 908

Calories remaining: 173

I am finished eating for the night!

Edited by mi_illusion_st

Evenin chatters!

Do I dare,

write down all my food intake in here?

So then I am Food & Exercise Journal bound...

to show that I have written it all down.

And now I am done, roseyyyd1 :)