Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Boobies...Shrinking?

Victoria's Secret: "Very Sexy Push Up" or "Miracle Bra" is the next best thing to PS........

Wait til their semi-annual sales and get them for $15 versus $60

I have also found a few on Ebay very reasonable.

(Of course when the bra comes off, they still hit the floor but hey........it works in the daylight! LOL)

at about how much weight lost did your boobs start to shrink? I want mine to shrink!!! I'm down 30 pounds, but I don't think they've gotten any smaller yet.

at about how much weight lost did your boobs start to shrink? I want mine to shrink!!! I'm down 30 pounds, but I don't think they've gotten any smaller yet.

I am serious when I say, "they may not leave!" My previous post said my actual breasts are the same size. My band size went down from the weight loss, but the cup size went up. Started at a 44DDD went to 42DDD, 40F(still had spill over) and two weeks ago, a 40G. I have lost 80 lbs and they haven't shrunk yet. I will be looking into a reduction/lift when I begin looking into tummy tucks next year.:)

Ok - so I am definitely in the minority when it comes to the boobies - I never had any to begin with -

I didn't even fill a B cup fully prior to banding and the B cups for us bigger ladies are like 3 times the size of a B cup for a 'normal' size girl - I have no hope of fitting a bra until the saline or silicone gets poured in (maybe next year) and sadly what little I do have flops about like a tractor trailer's tire flap. :laugh:

Ok - so I am definitely in the minority when it comes to the boobies - I never had any to begin with -

I didn't even fill a B cup fully prior to banding and the B cups for us bigger ladies are like 3 times the size of a B cup for a 'normal' size girl - I have no hope of fitting a bra until the saline or silicone gets poured in (maybe next year) and sadly what little I do have flops about like a tractor trailer's tire flap. :huh2:

I have to say that I am finding that what boobs I thought I had, were really just back fat pulled forward.:huh2: Now that I don't have that, I only have the empty tube sock look. Not flattering at all.:blink:

Well, look at the bright side ladies. You can tuck them in your pants when running so they don't flap around. lol'ing

Well, look at the bright side ladies. You can tuck them in your pants when running so they don't flap around. lol'ing

eeewww!! lol! :cool:

Quick question though. Since I have been losing, I cannot for the life of me find a bra that fits right. I usually buy the boxed kind from Walmart because I have only ever gotten up to a 44DDD and they carry that size. Where is a good place to get an actual sizing for a bra? I can't afford a lot, so pretty sure VS would be out, plus idk if they carry a 42DD. I am just having a really hard time finding a good bra with support, which I really need now.

Even if they don't carry your size, they can size you. If they have what you need, try it on, even if you don't buy it. Also, Lane Bryant can fit you, but their bras are ridiculously overpriced as well. You may still buy the boxed bras if you want, but visit either VS or LB and have them fit you. As I have lost, my band size has gone down, but my cup size went up. I was wearing the wrong size until LB fitted me.

Even if they don't carry your size, they can size you. If they have what you need, try it on, even if you don't buy it. Also, Lane Bryant can fit you, but their bras are ridiculously overpriced as well. You may still buy the boxed bras if you want, but visit either VS or LB and have them fit you. As I have lost, my band size has gone down, but my cup size went up. I was wearing the wrong size until LB fitted me.

I posted this on the bra talk thread too, and decided that I'm going to get fitted at fashion bug, I heard that their bras are pretty decently priced.