Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Better Sex!!??

I find i'm wanting it more, problem is I don't enjoy sex with my husband, sadly it's very uncomfortable almost painful for me - i'm to small for him i suppose. It's always been this way - our almost nonexistant sexlife. when we married he was only the 2nd person i had been with - so i didn't really know there was a problem, until we seperated a few years ago and hooked up with a college friend. We made our way back to eachothe but our sex life has not changed.. I wish I was looking forward to having more of a sex drive!!! i'm only 29!!!

Have you ever thought about bringing toys into the bedroom? There are a lot women who swear by them and say they make a big difference in their sex life.

DH stands for dear husband. DD dear daughter, etc.

I hope everyone who is on any kind of birth control with hormones knows that birth control pills, etc, make your body think it's pregnant. Birth control can really play a part in how much you want sex.

im not banded yet yall, but im concerned that when my dh is "working it" it will tamper with my band......lol b/c when we do it...WE DO IT! has anyone experienced the port being tampered with during sex...or is it hard to do all the different or certain positions....im soo worried....b/c loosing our great sex spunk is the last thing i want to loose!

im not banded yet yall, but im concerned that when my dh is "working it" it will tamper with my band......lol b/c when we do it...WE DO IT! has anyone experienced the port being tampered with during sex...or is it hard to do all the different or certain positions....im soo worried....b/c loosing our great sex spunk is the last thing i want to loose!

DH and I still are still able to enjoy all the different positions we always did, the only time I feel my port is if I've just gotten a fill that day, and even so, it's very mild...

good luck!

I have to say I am not sure if it's my sexual prime (age 31) or the band, but I am definitely having the best sex of my life. I only get it a couple times a week, but honestly I could have sex a couple times a DAY!!!

DH and I have always had a great sex life 3+ times a day. But since I have the band and have lost weight, I enjoy it even more and want it more. The only problem now is I'm horny all the time and DH is 26 hours away training. Damn Army messing up my sex life.

Maybe you should get a toy. :smile:

LOL, I have 2 drawers full and It's still not the same.

O Yeah Baby!!!

I want it so much more now than I did before my DH at one time told me flat out no you need to slow down every night! we should take some time out... Ha Ha Ha!!

The next night we where gettin busy again! Woohoo!!

I so much more confident in my skin right now,before I just felt like a big fat blob and I just wanted it to be over so that he couldn't see my naked fat roll's anymore, But as I said It has gotten WAY better than before.

I'm only 21 and I've completely lost my sex drive. I can't hardly get off when we do have sex. I'm just completely over it. he's wanting to have kids and I'm almost annoyed at the process to do it. :thumbdown:

Gatormel08,

You know.... I think back over my life, and at age 21 I wasn't that into it either. I remember being concerned because I felt like ......."What the hell? What is the big deal about. It's not all that...." It wasn't until years later that I actually started to enjoy it. No offense to the fellas out there, but at age 21, they really didn't have a clue as to what to do to please a woman. It was mostly about them and learning what they liked. Wierd, kinky crap doesn't necessarily mean "good" either. Ya know what I mean? When I was 21 I had a very brief affair with a 31 year old man. WORLD of difference. It was an eye opener. My first husband was fair. A bit better. I didn't really get into it, and want it passionately until I was 31 myself. My current husband is an "artist". We are perfectly in tune with eachother, because he took the long lingering time to figure it out!!! We've been married 20 years now, and I want him as much today as I did when we first got together. There is something to be said for maturity, chemistry and experience..... Not to mention being totally IN LOVE with your partner. I've had ups and downs with my level of desire over the years. Everything from my weight issues, depression, and medication side effects. Please have those things checked as well. You never know, it could be treatable. If not, then be patient. I'm not sure if I answered your question, but some food for thought.

I think part of it is because my husband (he's 29) doesn't take the time to do anything. He gets hard and thinks that means he can just stick it in..it's not passionate or anything. i've tried to talk to him about it and he doesn't get it. hopefully it gets better.

My exboyfriend was like that. We were together 5 years and I swear he never gave me an orgasm once. I agree that older men are better in bed. My husband is 10 years older than me and he is the best I have been with. All younger guys care about is getting off.