Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

New Jersey and friends 2009 Chat April, May, June

first of all...Love Y'all!!!! I really miss you guys and getting together on LBT! especially you Betty! You too Trish :biggrin: and all the group....(you know who you are, LOL!) Anyway...been real bad, been eating "around" the band, gained weight, bummin'. My own fault. My head says "no way can you be full or satisfied on that little bit. So, on I go! eat and eat then "make room" for more.....UGH! hadn't exercised either....but I'm still a great gal and a good person... Just not a good bandster...YET! anyway, you guys never left my heart!

Crawfish huh? Never tasted that......but have a good time tomorrow, Betty!

Howdy folks...I'm still around.....and round heh heh. hey still smaller than when I started so I can't knock it!

So me thinking that another piece of equipment was needed to hang more clothes on I just bought a Total Gym. Hmmm hoping I can get abs like Cheryl Tiegs and Chuck Norris or at least get off my ars for a bit. I also bought the Wii trainor for my Wii fit....I just have to do something here! Trying to get myself motivated again!

Miss you folks! Hope you're all doing well.

Hey there Spunky Sherry!! Total Gym, huh? I always liked the way that thing looked...seemed like something I'd want. I was surfing craigslist last night and saw an offer for model 2000 total gym, never opened, still in the box for $400.00. gotta confess, I wanted it! ......but, maybe another time. Good luck and success with it! You already have that brilliant Cheryl Tiegs smile :)

Yea...total gym was on QVC with 5 payments and can hold up to 300 pounds so hubby can use it too. We've always wanted one so I finally said what the heck at least I'll be lighter in the pocketbook lol. I'm just so trying to figure out what's going to work. I'm still feeling as if I have no fill. This new bigger band seems to be doing well but, he only filled it 50% so the food is flowing too easy if I chew it as well as I'm suppose to. The only time I have an issue is if I don't and I don't want to get in the habit of not chewing well. Honestly, even with not having the sweet spot....I know I'm not eating as much as I would without the band so that's a plus. I just hope I can get a fill in August without causeing too much acid reflux again. It seems the heartburn has gone away...which is great but, along with that came I can eat anything. Not so good lol

Hey y'all!

Gosh I have missed everyone coming here and posting.

Miss Diane you are such a sweetheart. I am in the same boat as you, nothing seems to help either. I lose five pounds and gain 10! I know the exercising is what's missing, but what the heck can you do. So what has been new with you? Fill me in! I visit face book once in a while, but it just isn't the same as visiting on here.

Miss Sherry - Hope you do well on the gym, I can't seem to get motivated. I don't seem to have enough hours in the day. I get home so late and by the time I cook supper I am ready to relax and then go to bed. Have you been doing much riding lately?

It's hot here, it was 103 yesterday and today so that drains me too. I need to get some motivation! I was starting to work out in the pool, but haven't done a thing since the middle of last week. Kick me in the a$$ will ya?

Our new neighbor's are great and guess what? He went today a bought a new Harley Ultra. Now we will have someone new to ride with.

Now we have to get the rest of the crew back on here. I miss everyone!

Time to kick butt and ask questions later. Let's get everyone back here!

Catch you all later~

Early Happy 4th girlies!

Gosh, I can't believe how long it's been since I've been here :tongue2:. Life is good, still have my band, that's a big plus, esp since it's 4.5 years old now...yea!!!! It's still work though, one day I desperately need a fill, the next day I can't keep anything down, go figure, LOL.

I spent a little time with Diane on Sunday, it was a great visit, as always :cursing:. I miss you girls, but I admit, I switched to FB. It's a place I can keep up with most of my LB pals and family and friends in one place. So, if you're a FB member, stay in touch.

Have a safe 4th....hugs.