Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Friday Weigh Ins

Congrats!!

JG...ONEDERLAND!!! YAY GF!!!! Isn't the grass greener here LOL?

JT...another 5K?!! OK, I'm going to exercise longer today.

So near, but yet so far.. the Boomerang and trickled down a little .. slowly does it, would not want to rush into Onderland.. :tt1:

210, 212, 208, 209 it like weigh in roulet (sp) I ended up back at 209 after a roller coaster week.

I was at 208 this morning it's not the 206 I was at on Tuesday and Wednesday but it a pound less than last week. Come on "Onederland".

I can't wait for you to get there JT!!! I think that's the real reason they call it Onederland...when you're in Twoterville and are nearing Onederland it slows down to one pound at a time! Maybe that's to help you anticipate the victory?! ;-)

I'm up to 151.5...I'm on a sugar high still after the holiday get-away and I HATE unfills...at this rate I'll have gained half my weight back by my next fill at the end of August...is 8 WEEKS really necessary?!! I need to refocus!

Well I'l a little bit closer I actually had some decent loss this week i'tm at 205 today I hope it holds anc continues downward.

OK, I'm back home (the parents move is finally done) and I'm back down to 151.5, but here's what's happened; I quickly went up to 155 after the partial unfill...7 pound gain and there was no end in sight! It scared me and still does as I was reverting to old habits...snacks and sweets. I've reined it in and being so busy with the move helped a lot. I'm off to the Doc Tuesday, so we'll see what happens...it's a battle, but one we'll all continue to fight! Have a great week all!

It's so easy to find old habits. But glad you're doing OK. I'm in Jersey for the summer. Getting alot of exercise. New knee is doing well. Take care.

I lost 3 lbs this week. Current weight is 184.5. I've got one pair of pants that fit. Now when I find cute clothes at the flea, they are all sizes I used to wear.

Ooops..I'm late! I'm back down to 151.5 this week (150.5 today). FYI no fill at my Doc appt. on Tues. (lots of reasons- on the blog, but I'm taking it slow and I'm going to see how things go)...I'm down below my second fill when I had NO restriction, but I definitely still have some restriction now..weird.

Jersey Girl...We're off to Cape May on Thursday...your neck of the woods, and I can't wait! You're looking SO good and SO close to goal now...keep it up (3 pounds a week so close to goal...unbelievable girl)!

Edited by Band_Groupie

Looking forward to the day when I can say I am in "one-derland"...............great job guys. Keep motivating us all.

Dr.'s visit today, no fill. But losing a little hope it keeps going.

Sorry I've been MIA last few weeks it's been kind of crazy. I'm at 203 this morning I hope I maintain it and continue losing.......onederland is so close yet so far away.

Back from vacay with a 4# gain (155.5), but I'm not worried a bit (down to 154 this morning)...gotta love these Bands!

Come on 3# JT!!!

Grrr...up and down all week...saw 153 at one point, but today I'm the same as last week.

Have a great weekend!

Well, I evidently forgot to post last week.

8/13/10 - 182 lbs loss of 2.5

8/20/10 - 181 lbs loss of 1

I'll take it.