Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Friday Weigh Ins

I'm still the same as last week tried to be good didn't over eat my meal but did some snacking on the candy sitting out at my mom's house. Scheduling a fill next week for right after Christmas.

Edited by JayTee562

I was 238 this Friday. Thanksgiving was great! Yummy food!

I'm able to announce a loss this week 232. Four more pounds and I will have lost 100 lbs since my consultation in October 2008.

177 today...moving a little again (finally lost another head this week, but it took 2.5 months).

JT...100 pounds is SO COOL...that's my fantasy. You'll be in the Century Club soon!

JT so excited for you!! When I hit 100 lbs. it was the most motivating thing EVER!!! And you know how hard those last 12 lbs. are. You go guy!!

Groupie, I know you hate your plateaus but when you bust through one, you REALLY bust it! You're gonna be headless soon :w00t:

Jersey do you have the same DL issue that I do? I have lied about my weight on that sucker for so long, but the photos don't lie . . so now I am trying to tell them that I need a new DL because I have lost 100 lbs, I don't look anything like that fat pic - I mean, at ALL, I get questioned all the time - and they are telling me I can't get a new one cause the weight has not changed, LOL! That's what I get for lyin'!

169.4, up a lb. this week for no good reason - groupie I caught your plateau :-)

Happy friday all!!

167lbs for me this morning. I only lost a pound this entire month. On the bright side... I didn't gain.

I'm only 12lbs from goal 8 months out! How GREAT is that!

I knew I should have weighed in yesterday. Today I'm 242.

That's up two lbs since yesterday. IDK.

JT Way to Go. I'm so excited for you.

I'm supposed to go for a fill on 12/17, but I don't want one. I've been having issues since the last one. Real problem eating.

HEY YOU GUYS !!!!! I'm back and sooo happy to be here!!! I've had some computer and phone problems, but everything is back to as close to normal as I can get ! LOL I haven't lost all that much but as I like to say, a small loss is better than no loss!! All you guys have been doing so good !! Now I'm going to have to play catch up with you, but that's o.k, I love a good challenge!! Hope everyone had a good Thanksgiving, I know I did!!

I'm trying to not weigh myself every day and stick to just Fridays.. so yesterday I was down another 2 lbs. I noticed if I do every day I fluctuate quite a bit.

174 WOOT! Three pounds this week (I didn't even realize it until I came here LOL). Remind me of this when I gain next week...

Have a great weekend all!

Edited by Band_Groupie

Protein, Protein, Protein. Yea. My weight today is 236.5.

That's 5.5 lbs down. I've been having a problem eating food since my last fill, so I didn't eat enough. This week I pushed shakes. I see the Dr. on Thursday. Do not want another fill.

BG Congrats on the your loss this week. I've noticed that every few months I have a BIG loss, which makes up for the onesies every other week.

194.4. Slow and steady. I know I can be doing more/better. Last Christmas I easily gained 10 lbs and then another 10 over the next couple months. I am headed in the right direction this year but gotta get a move on with the exercise. Need a plan.......

I am headed in the right direction this year but gotta get a move on with the exercise. Need a plan.......

Santa bought me a wii fit plus. I love it. It's been 3 & 4 degrees here the past week. (So much for walking outside)

The wii even gives you attitude when you don't hop on every day.

Good Luck.

Well to my suprise I was at 231 this evening actually 230.8 but I don't want to be greedy and round down. I to need to get back to exercise. Monday is the last day of my lifting restriction from my gb surgery won't have an excuse after that.

Stayed the same this wk. BLEEP BLEEP BLEEP!!!!! I haven't been able to get on the treadmill eveyday, busy busy with Christmas things, but this wk should be better !! See you next wk.