Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Friday Weigh Ins

I weighted myself when I got home tonight. My update is 262! I am so glad to see a drop. :grouphug:

:hurray: Woo hoo!

HEY HEY !! 207 last wk. this wk. 205.5

1.5 loss

Hi everyone

Good work on your losses this week - and hang in there for everyone who did not have a loss (like me!) once we have been filled up to the sweet spot (hopefully I am now after my fill on Saturday) we will find this journey so much easier!

- Biggest Loser so far is still Jay-Tee with 59lb overall and he is 42% of the way to achieving his goal! Nearly half way!!!

- Biggest Loser of the week is Wanna B with 5.4lb down this week!!

Congrats and good luck to everyone for this week!

xx

Friday Doc.doc

sorry a bit late, but did see the scale move...in the right direction. Down to 205!! oh yeah:thumbup:

sorry was out of town for the weigh in but am at 297 @@ stupid 1/2 lbs losses are starting to annoy me! lol

Edited by ThinWithin
because i'm a fool lol entered wrong weight :)

FRIDAY WEIGH IN

22 MAY 2009

Hi Guys

I weighed in today at 126.2kg. Lost what I gained last week thank goodness. The fill must have helped.

Look forward to hearing all about your week and what your weight is looking like this friday!!!

GOOD LUCK xx

Ok now remember las week I didn't lose anything....Tuesday when I went for my fill I had made up for that and since then I've been on liquids so this is a loss over 2 weeks and after most of the week on liquids...in...out....

Today I was at 263...I glad for the lower number but at first the post fill diet my Dr has me on I have to lose until my body goes starvation mode.....

Okay, I'm at 244.7 this morning - I think that's 5.9?? My brain isn't working, I went to the doctor last night (I have a sinus and ear infection) but it was so exciting to use their scale - it's the big metal kind with the sliders, being about to put that bottom slider on 200 instead of 250 was awesome. I think I've started losing again since I've added more calories, I think my body was holding on to everything at the end of the liquid phase.

And congrats to everyone that lost - and for those who didn't - don't worry you will!

211.5 today. Slow and steady...can't wait for the first fill though (6/2).

Okay, went on vacation, drank lots of alcohol and ate lots of seafood. I'm out of ONEDERLAND :thumbup:, but it's my own fault. I NEVER drink, but we had so much fun!!! I'm a little surprised that it is so much because we walked all OVER the place and I limited my portions too, but oh well... I'll see ONEDERLAND again...back on track I go!!!!!!

202.6:nopity:

233.4 today. That is 3.2. Cool! First fill coming up on 6/3.

I am glad I started keeping track by the week. I was honestly surprised.

Well I am down 1.4 pounds! My first fill is Next week.

Lost .2 this week :thumbup: 192.8 today but did lose some inches:thumbup: