Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

OH MY GOD...21 days!!!

I need the some serious good vibes sent my way...in just 21 days I'm headed under the knife for my lower body lift and breast lift with augmentation. I'm really starting to freak out. I recently separated from my husband and I'm really scared about the recovery. I won't have someone with me 24/7. I hate pain and I know that I will be in some serious, serious pain. YIKES. Send me some good, non painful vibes!!! Thanks everyone.:mellow:

I'm sending good vibes your way! You'll do great. This will be the icing on the cake after your fantastic weight loss. Will you have someone else at home to help you out after surgery? I can't wait to hear how your surgery goes. Mine will be April 30th.

Cathy

Sending positive healing vibes out your way.

Sorry to hear about the marriage. You do have someone to come help you out the first few days right?

Don't stress these 3 weeks before your surgery, it will be done and over before you even know it.

I need the some serious good vibes sent my way...in just 21 days I'm headed under the knife for my lower body lift and breast lift with augmentation. I'm really starting to freak out. I recently separated from my husband and I'm really scared about the recovery. I won't have someone with me 24/7. I hate pain and I know that I will be in some serious, serious pain. YIKES. Send me some good, non painful vibes!!! Thanks everyone.:huh2:

Mum, Good Luck with your surgery. I had a lower body lift a little over a year ago and have no regrets. Sorry to hear about your marriage though. My Doctor would not let me go home unless I had someone with me 24/7 for 5 days. Hope you can get someone to come & stay as it really helped me. I wasn't able to shower w/o help, as I needed someone to take off the compression garment, dry me off & put on another garment. It was also helpful with getting in & out of bed & going to the bathroom.

OK, so the title says 21 more days but now I'm just a mere 7 days out from surgery. I cannot believe how quickly the time has gone. I can't believe that in just one week I will be at the hospital right now gearing up to go under the knife. Oh my God...the reality is incredible.

I am just about ready...going to get my blood work done today and going to take my prescriptions to get filled. I'm doing it...it's all paid for and there's no turning back now. Holy cow...I can't believe it.

WOW!!!!! What an amazing feeling you must be having. I send you nothing but wonderful vibes and constant support. I have bounced back and forth on this issue many times, as to have excess skin removed or not once I achieve my goal. Setting here thinking about 7 days out for you almost makes me a bit over whelmed for you and myself. To be able to look at yourself in a different light and feel so much better while doing it has got to be the most rewarding thing since the weight losee journey. If I lived near you I would help take care of you, just to watch your life change. Goodluck on this and I am sure you will do fine. You know the old advice we have all heard....NO PAIN NO GAIN right. Once all is done you will begin your life again but in a different mind set. How awesome.

Tina,

Good luck! I'm so excited for you. I'm also envious! I know you will do so well and you will look amazing.

What a year of changes for you huh? And all for the better!

tina you are gona do well congrats on all your acomplishments and we will all be praying for you surgery day soo happy for you......lol

Hi there everyone...the hard part is over...the six hours of surgery went well and I'm doing pretty damn fantastic. Went in for my follow-up today...didn't get any drains taken out but that's alright...I almost cried when I saw my flat stomach. I have the world in my hands now...damn...I'm so happy...despite all the pain. Here are some pics...what do you all think?

post-217635-13813138323253_thumb.jpg

post-217635-13813138323539_thumb.jpg

post-217635-13813138323844_thumb.jpg

post-217635-1381313832414_thumb.jpg

post-217635-13813138324428_thumb.jpg

You look absolutely fabulous and way too happy to be in that much pain.

Speedy healing, the hard part is over.

hugs

WOW look at all them drains!! hehehe

But even with them all you look AMAZING!! you are going to be a little tiny thing when it's all said and done!!

Welcome to the flatlands. Congratulations!!!!!

You look great and when you heal it will be even better.

Congratulations! I have been watching the skin become looser on my body week by week. I didnt think I would need a lower body lift, but it is apparent that i do. I am encouraged by your photos and smiles!

my best to you! You look great.

Congrats and welcome to flatlands!

Apparently when I came out of recovery, I reached down, felt my waist and said 'omg I've got a tiny waist!' LOL!

I don't remember but the nurse assured me that those were my first words.

You look great, matey! It'll only get better from here!