Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Bunny Bandsters - April '09, MASTER THREAD #1

if JT's doesn't work for you, here's the actual thread here on LBT (and the link is down the page on post #12):

http://www.lapbandtalk.com/f17/turkey-day-challenge-2009-a-100905/

You can 'subscribe' to it at the top of the thread under 'thread tools' and that way it will always be there in your 'User CP' under your 'subscribed threads' (if it's not there, just click the 'view all subscribed threads' at the bottom of that section).

sorry I'm late, I am so behind in emails, but JayTee - I'm proud of you. Sounds like you are doing great and I am glad you had a great doctor appt!!

good lawd I cant remember if I posted this, lol such a bad memory - but I made it under the 200 mark - I made the nurse reweigh me twice because I couldn't believe it. I don't know how long it's been since I've seen that number. She was new and skinny and gave me a "your crazy lady" look but I didn't care! LOL I think I was in shock for days.

good lawd I cant remember if I posted this, lol such a bad memory - but I made it under the 200 mark - I made the nurse reweigh me twice because I couldn't believe it. I don't know how long it's been since I've seen that number. She was new and skinny and gave me a "your crazy lady" look but I didn't care! LOL I think I was in shock for days.

That's great that you got to onederland! You'll be a goal before you know it.

Ha ha! I love it! I would love to get the crazy lady look! Wouldn't trade it for the world! Paxie that is a great accomplishment! keep up the good works! You go girl!!!!!

:cursing: Alright Paxie...ONEDERLAND!!!

hello all! i'm glad to see that everyone is doing so well. i'm so excited to report that i've hit the -100lbs mark (from my highest weight). it's hard to believe that just six months ago, i was 100 pounds heavier. being an over 50 BMI from the start, i'm only about 1/2 done with my weight-loss journey, but it's nice to know that by this time next year (hopefully), i'll be at my goal weight.

has anyone been looking into plastic surgery? i found this famous plastic surgeon who's cultivated this surgery called the "total body lift." basically in one fell swoop he will give a medial thigh lift, butt lift, Tummy Tuck, and breast lift. i feel like i've become obsessed with planning my future plastic surgeries, so my newly thin body will be something i'm not embarrassed about... i know it's hard to tell what our bodies will look like once we reach goal, and i hope my skin will not be too saggy because of my age and the fact that i'm working out like crazy (cardio 5x a week and working with a personal trainer for toning), but this is something that's really been affecting me...

what about y'all?

Holy cr*p girl!!! You're in the Century Club!! Already!!!!! Great job...you should be really proud of yourself.

The doc who first pioneered the Total Body Lift was a guy from the University of Pittsburgh school of medicine....(had to look up his name) Dr. Hurwitz. I only know this because Pittsburgh is known as a leading medical city so things like that are always on the news here (they did a brain implant/stimulation surgery for weight loss here last year). Is is the same guy doing yours?

The doc who first pioneered the Total Body Lift was a guy from the University of Pittsburgh school of medicine....(had to look up his name) Dr. Hurwitz. Is is the same guy doing yours?

that's the guy who i heard about alright! he's who i'd LIKE to do my surgery... i still have 100-150 lbs to go before i get to that phase. he has an office near me in beverly hills...

i don't know if i'll need ALL that surgery, but it's definitely something i'm thinking about... :sad:

Hey Everyone, Sorry I've been out of the loop. We left KS and drove to NJ (a 21 hr drive) a week ago Sunday for a 5 week vacation. Long story short my DMIL's health suddenly failed and we had to turn around and drive back this past Tuesday. They said she was waiting to say goodby to her son. She's still with us, but we don't know how.

Needless to say with road food and stress I'm a mess.

Will keep you posted.

Congrats to everyone on their weight loss.

that's the guy who i heard about alright! he's who i'd LIKE to do my surgery... i still have 100-150 lbs to go before i get to that phase. he has an office near me in beverly hills...

i don't know if i'll need ALL that surgery, but it's definitely something i'm thinking about... :sad:

If I could afford it, I'd get it all lifted, tucked in, cut off LOL! I should probably count my blessings...as a lower BMIer I don't think I'll turn out horrible looking, but we'll see...I still want Spanx to start making bathing suits...do you think knee length bathing suits will make a come-back?

Hey Everyone, Sorry I've been out of the loop. We left KS and drove to NJ (a 21 hr drive) a week ago Sunday for a 5 week vacation. Long story short my DMIL's health suddenly failed and we had to turn around and drive back this past Tuesday. They said she was waiting to say goodby to her son. She's still with us, but we don't know how.

Will keep you posted.

So sorry to hear this and I'm glad he's able to be with his mom during this difficult period for you all. Hang in there.

I haven't considered lift surgery....wellllll.....maybe joking but I've been looking into options to firm the skin on my face and under my chin.

Will keep you posted.

JG sorry to hear about your DMIL.

I understand that road food thing that's what I'm blaming my no change this week on since we were on the road week before this....

One of the reasons for my surgery to lose weight, is to have major abdominal hernia surgery. My goal is to have a Tummy Tuck at the same time. Why waste a hospital stay right??