Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Bunny Bandsters - April '09, MASTER THREAD #1

What? I thought that was you right in front JT!?

Almost....my legs are better........really I've had body builders stop me and ask what I did for my legs.........I guess carrying around all this weight helps develop my legs.....

Well, BG, if that is JT in front of the men, then that HAS to be you in front of the girls !! Look at you, all that blond hair blowing in the breeze, that beautiful smile, and the gorgeous body !! I knew you were losing fast but come on, you have to tell the rest of us your secrets !!!

Almost....my legs are better........really I've had body builders stop me and ask what I did for my legs.........I guess carrying around all this weight helps develop my legs.....

I'd kill this summer for a pair of great legs!

BG - you have inspired me to have a new goal, by next easter I want to post a picture of me in a playboy bunny outfit! :(

I'm holding you to that (because I know you CAN do it!).

Well, BG, if that is JT in front of the men, then that HAS to be you in front of the girls !! Look at you, all that blond hair blowing in the breeze, that beautiful smile, and the gorgeous body !! I knew you were losing fast but come on, you have to tell the rest of us your secrets !!!

LOL...Blonde=formerly, now from a bottle (I don't even want to know), Smile= my dentist and Zoom teeth whitening, Body= a work in progress (aka LB)...for that kind of cleavage=cutlets (and not the chicken kind).

Welcome back, BG !! And everyone else that took off for the 4th !! Hope you guys had a good wkend !! Its been kinda quite around this place for the past few days ! We live on a hiway that goes to the lake, about 20 miles, and starting Thursday night, it was a steady stream of traffic. There were campers, boats, seadoos, 4wheelers, bicycles, motorcycles, anything to do with camping, goes by our house. I like to set on my front porch and watch them go by and say "one of these days" !! We did the camping thing one year on the 4th when the kids were little, and we were stacked in the camping grounds like cord wood !! So from then on, we would just sit and watch everyone leave, then we would go and have the whole place to ourselves !!

I had a fill Thursday, so I was on liquids for 48 hrs. That grilled turkey hot dog, Sat. night was WONDERFUL !!! I have some resritiction, just hope it will last for a while !! Well, I will catch you guys later, again WELCOME BACK !!!

Thanks DB (must be nice to live near a lake)! I, for one, came home with 'more' of me:sad:. Had a great time though!

Now that the Independence Day Challenge has ended I started a new personal weight loss challenge for our Bunny Bandsters group beginning next Monday, July 13 - Labor Day, Sept. 7. Hopefully we'll all have more fills and restriction during this one. Sign up now and set a goal for yourself! Click HERE

Edited by Band_Groupie

LMAO love the bunny pics!!!!

Hey guys sorry havent posted in a while - was away visiting family. Frustrating - I've seen both sides of the family and no one has noticed anything. I know it's just 32 pounds, but heck I thought maybe something. Discouraging to think Im so overweight that 32 isnt noticeable. I know, not a good thought to think.

Gonna keep plugging away, would of never gotten to lose this amount if it wasnt for the band. This is better than nothing.

.......Frustrating - I've seen both sides of the family and no one has noticed anything. I know it's just 32 pounds, but heck I thought maybe something......

32 pounds is definately something to be proud of don't let them discourage you. People will notice sometimes it takes a couple of times.

I was working this week at one of our other facilities, mind you I was there a couple weeks ago and ahven't lost much since then but a guy I see everytime I'm there looked at me and commented on my weight loss.

Hang in and keep up the good work...

BG, I like your new pic! Is that you? I like the bangs. I'm turning 30 in December and I'm starting to get some grey hair, so I'm going to get a new do and start highlighting it or highlighting. I'd love to see how you do your bangs! I currently don't have any, but want some sweepy side ones.

Frustrating - I've seen both sides of the family and no one has noticed anything. I know it's just 32 pounds, but heck I thought maybe something. Discouraging to think Im so overweight that 32 isnt noticeable.

It took 40lbs before anyone noticed my loss...hang in there, it will happen!

BG, I like your new pic! Is that you? I like the bangs. I'm turning 30 in December and I'm starting to get some grey hair, so I'm going to get a new do and start highlighting it or highlighting. I'd love to see how you do your bangs! I currently don't have any, but want some sweepy side ones.

Oh man, I just got the hair recolored and highlighted and I whacked too much off the bangs and they're driving me nuts...sweepy bangs are so much better because you can get them out of your face if you need to (pin them up or to the side). They were past my nose in the avatar pick (me watching the parade on the 4th...bigger pic HERE) and now they're just over my eyes (but that's if I pull them straight, need to let them grow again). DD has the sweepy ones too...she does them to her cheekbone and has them angle cut at the edges. Can't wait to see the new do!

LMAO love the bunny pics!!!!

I know it's just 32 pounds, .

Paxie. 32 pounds is nothing to sneeze at. The ones who don't notice 32 down, would be the first to notice 10 up.

Keep "down" the good work!!!!

Had my next fill today! 6cc's in the band, so she added 1 more... now at 7cc. Hopefully this will be a little bit closer! They are going to stop doing a full cc pretty soon. I got a nurse that didn't do as good of a job, which kinda stunk. Also I had a low platelet lever, so hopefully everything is ok with that. I'm going to call my regular doctor to make sure everything is good.

Found out today that I should have called the Dr's office the same day I had my first fill (5/21) to make my next appt for 6-8 weeks out. Well, now I have to wait until 8/20. Luckily, I don't have a hunger problem.

Question - Is a fill every 6-8 weeks for a year the norm???