Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

March 19 yay!!!!!!!

I was banded March 19th also. I am back on most foods except for beef, pork, & ham. Many of you have lost more than I have. I haven't been counting calories or anything and the doctor did't tell me to. I get my first fill April 22nd and I can't wait. I've heard one fill will not give us much restriction but I hope they are wrong.

I can't tolerate the Protein Drinks. They make me very sick, especially in the morning. Since I am back on most foods, and since I am eating fish, do I really need the Protein drinks? :blink:

March 19 too! I'm eating everything now, no restriction. Trying to limit my intake. First fill on 4/29. Can't wait...i have to figure out how to put that weight loss tracker on my posts, other than that just looking forward to fill #1 begin this weight loss journey in a higher gear

21LBS as of 2wks ago. but have been eating pretty good !! I go to the doctor on 4/29 so I'll know then...

21 lbs is wonderful. I lost the 15 lbs fast but haven't lost any for 2 wks. My fill is Wed. Apr. 22 and I'm suppose to go back on liquids for 2 days. I'm hoping that jumpstarts my weightloss again. Good Luck, Brenda:thumbup:

Just got my first fill today! I'm happy to have some restriction.

Well, I haven't been online in quite a while. I am down 25.75 lbs, and am very happy with it. I will admit that sometimes it has been a struggle. Not not eating as much, but not eating EMOTIONALLY. In the last three weeks my son has broken his tibia at the knee and has been put in a cast from the top of his thigh to the tip of his toes. And then my mother passed away. That has really been difficult! It wasn't a shock, she had been in very poor health, but it was a surprise when she did die. We weren't thinking it would be now. And, last but not least, we have finally moved into a house that we had to rebuild due to a house fire last November, on top of all of the other stuff. Needless to say, I will take the 26 lbs and run, and just be thankful that I haven't gained!

I have missed hearing about every one. I hope you all are doing well!

Im so sorry to hear of all your troubles ...most especially your Mother's passing ...You will be in my prayers! With the lapband you have a new begining and something to look forward to ! I think Im down 28 lbs I go to the doctor 2mor for 2nd fill...I am hoping for greater restriction as I am able to eat anything ! I m happy to not have any issues but would like to be able to eat anything just not a lot ....we'll see what tomorrow brings !

thank you. Good luck with your next fill. I am getting another on Wed. of next week . #2 for me, too. I feel the same way as you, I want to be able to eat, just less. Keep in touch!

Hi ladies. Teachergirl, sorry you're going through so much. Things can only get better, right? Congrats on the weight losses to you both. I'm going for my third fill on the ninth, but not sure I need it yet. I have pretty good restriction. I just need to exercize.

yeah, exercise has not been on the top of my list...lol

I am hoping to start an aquasize class as soon as the school year is out. Yes, we are still here, but only 3 more day!!!!!! Yipeeeeeeeeee