Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

March Exercise challenge

Monday-did 2.25 miles @ 1% incline. Went into the gym in afternoon for upper body circuits. Went BADLY. Felt weak from the get go. I don't know if it is work is just so bad right now that it is effecting me or what, but it was bad.:thumbup:

Tuesday-another 2.25 miles @ 1% incline. Got stuck in a meeting and didn't get out in time to lift with legs.:lol::w00t:

Today-yet another 2.25 miles but @ .5% incline at a light job today, didn't push it.

I'll get in some more running tomorrow. Friday I go on VACATION!!!!!:w00t::w00t::lol::w00t::lol: Going to Orlando for 8 days, can't wait. I'll most likelly get up in the mornings and run outside for the first time since last Oct.

Mornin' Warriors!

Extended my at-work lunchtime walk and changed the route to include a big hill on campus. I was huffing and puffing at the top, but feeling good 'cause I made it!

That is now my favorite route - and I made it within the same 30 minutes I was giving myself anyway. That either means I was slacking, or that I am getting stronger - guess which one I prefer? :thumbup:

It's going to be a beautiful day today, so I'll be back on the pavement again - enjoy everyone! :lol:

Today: 45 minutes treadmill at 4% incline 2.5 miles.

I had the fluro fill yesterday and it was amazing. I could see the port and tubing as my innards glowed in the dark. :) Okay not really glowing, but you know the barium solution drink and the xrays really gives you an amazing view of your insides.

No leaks...and I received a 1cc fill, which feels good. Fluids are staying now. New meds continue to work their magic, and I feel stronger every day. Yahoo!!!

47 min on treadmill. Spent a lot of it calibrating my new Nike+ and then rest running.

I'm in on Wenday did 45 minute core, Thursday 30 mintues at curves and walked 2 miles.WEight at stand still so i must push myself harder each day.

Did 3.25 miles today in 28:35. First 2.25 miles @ 1% incline. Last mile @ .5% incline. That gets me to my 10 miles for the week.:)

Tomorrow I'm up @ 0300, which is early even for me, to get to the airport by about 0430. Then, on to vacation:w00t::blink::w00t::ohmy:

I'll "see" everyone when I get back. Have a great week of working out everyone.

Mornin' Warriors!

Ceradad - enjoy your vacation! :blink:

Walked my killer route yesterday, then went for an appt with my band doc. I'm down a couple more pounds, but not as fast as either of us would like, plus I'm still hungry between meals (a lot) so he gave me a small fill. I definately feel the restriction today!

Will walk at lunchtime (weather permitting - it's warm, but we're expecting rain today) and rowing tonight. :)

have a great trip ceradad!!!

yesterday - took the day off

today - 1hr session w/trainer & i oficially got my a$$ kicked...lots of squats/lunges/glutes/hamstring exercises

30min treadmill - 7.5incline / 3.2speed

*had my measurements & body fat taken - i have been hovering around the 130lb mark for 2 months, up and down it seems the same 4lbs & we (trainer and i) think i'm stabalized at where my body is going to be eating & exercising remaining the same....so i changed my signature* down 2 more inches, but i went up .5% in body fat - need to work on that ; still under 20%...but barely*:tt2:

Yesterday I did:

15 minutes on the treadmill @ 4% incline

2 sets of interval machines for legs

15 minutes on the recumbent bike

p.s. I love this thread and the accountability. Wish I could find someone at my club to buddy up with too!

Yesterday: 45 minutes treadmill at 4% incline 2.40 miles.

Afternoon Warriors!

Just got in from my afternoon walk - a little late today because of Admissions committee prep work, and it was a little chilly outside, but I went anyway! :ohmy:

Feeling pretty darn good - got a good time on my walk and worked up a sweat. My hamstrings know I've been walking hills :tt1:

Probably will row tonight - 30 minutes. Gotta get a good start on the weekend...everyone enjoy! :lol:

yesterday -

1:15 on treadmill walking intervals between levels 7-9 & speed of 3.1-3.3

today -

1mile bike warm up

hr session w/trainer - 45mins: squats/lunges/glutes/hamstring - all resistence; 15min ladder drills

20min treadmill walk- level 8.5 / 3.0 speed

Our "NTTS" workout was so hard that I came home and took a 3 hour nap!

We did core strengthening for about 50 min. with a trainer and then we did a bike workout with intervals for another 50 min.

I didn't have time to read everyone's posts since I went MIA (my battery on my laptop is dying). I hope everyone has been going strong or at least back on track. Though I have been gone, your wonderful words of support and encouragement were not wasted. You guys helped me so much. I decided to go back to Curves and do the Curve Smart program. It is wonderful! I lost 8 pounds since starting. Thanks you guys. I think I have found my stride and will try to post more often. Bless us all.

Hello everyone! I have been getting outside to walk again now that the snow and mud are gone. I am getting in a mile at lunchtime during the week and then come home and do 30 min on the tread climber. On the weekend I get in 2 miles and the tread climber. I feel great now if I could just start loosing again.